Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh, ok, I found it. Didn't even know that was there. I didn't realize I'd have to PAY for it! LOL I guess I'm not getting it right now. I tend to waste my potions on happiness.

Oh, ok, I found it. Didn't even know that was there. I didn't realize I'd have to PAY for it! LOL I guess I'm not getting it right now. I tend to waste my potions on happiness.
I guess at this point it really doesn't much matter anyway. On the day they released the attraction, everyone who bought it received four free pizzas and three two-liters of Coke. Sadly, that generous offer has passed.
Screenshot_20211006-233126_Kingdoms.jpg

I guess at this point it really doesn't much matter. On the day they released the attraction, everyone who bought it received four free pizzas and three two-liters of Coke. Sadly, that offer has passed.
View attachment 610838

Sadly, since they have decided that we should keep most of our attractions out of the park anyway, I just don't see the need for the cool ones that Merlin is selling. Not now, anyway. I'm sure they will be necessary at some point though.

Sadly, since they have decided that we should keep most of our attractions out of the park anyway, I just don't see the need for the cool ones that Merlin is selling. Not now, anyway. I'm sure they will be necessary at some point though.
Right. I suppose their new M.O. is to try to get stuffed out of storage through this whole thrill zone nonsense.

Is it working for you? Unless I'm doing something wrong, no matter how many attractions I add to that space, the only line that increases is the top line.
You probably missed the "3+" on lines 2, 3 and 4. As in "Count the number of attractions that need to be enchanted to at least Level 3."

Screaming = Level 1, Space = Level 2, IASW = Level 3, Big Thunder = wanna guess?

And you thought enchantments were useless.

You probably missed the "3+" on lines 2, 3 and 4. As in "Count the number of attractions that need to be enchanted to at least Level 3."

Screaming = Level 1, Space = Level 2, IASW = Level 3, Big Thunder = wanna guess?

And you thought enchantments were useless.
Thanks. Oh geez, is that how this is working? I have missed that over all of these thrill zone things. I'm sure they've explained it somewhere, but I have never once attended a live stream, nor do I bother reading the endless patch notes email they post with each new update. Now that you've explained this to me, I can figure out how to best update my park and keep these damn interns quiet.

Last edited:
The first Figment Tapper event has started. I guess some people are really eager to be in the Top 5 and get the new Mickey Topiary. At least 8 people have spent from 16, 32, 48 or even 64 gems just to be in the top spaces. I will hoard my gems and use for much better rewards.

The first Figment Tapper event has started. I guess some people are really eager to be in the Top 5 and get the new Mickey Topiary. At least 8 people have spent from 16, 32, 48 or even 64 gems just to be in the top spaces. I will hoard my gems and use for much better rewards.
I saw the same on my leaderboard. I will look again but think only first place gets the Statue. And 650 needed for Topiary. No thanks, I will keep my gems too.

How many Figments actually show up at a time? Looks like six based on what I could find (says more will show up in four hours), but literally everyone on my leaderboard that I can see has 8.

How many Figments actually show up at a time? Looks like six based on what I could find (says more will show up in four hours), but literally everyone on my leaderboard that I can see has 8.
You should find 8, and the hop too button will find them.

I just logged back in again, and I suddenly have 8 Figments, so yay? I honestly don't remember clicking on that many, but I'll take it, lol.

Select the throw the junk in option, then click the cauldron on the top left corner.

I usually access that area through the shop button on the bottom right, then choosing Merlin's shop. But I didn't notice that there were 2 different areas of said shop. Now I know! Thanks. I did splurge for Spaceship Earth since it was DD's favorite ride when she was little, and we all still love it.

Thanks. Oh geez, is that how this is working? I have missed that over all of these thrill zone things. I'm sure they've explained it somewhere, but I have never once attended a live stream, nor do I bother reading the endless patch notes email they post with each new update. Now that you've explained this to me, I can figure out how to best update my park and keep these damn interns quiet.

So you need L3 for Small World, but not for the other 2. I think Tomorrowland is only L2. It's annoying since I had to move stuff into Fantasyland that I'd rather have someplace else (including storage LOL).

So you need L3 for Small World, but not for the other 2. I think Tomorrowland is only L2. It's annoying since I had to move stuff into Fantasyland that I'd rather have someplace else (including storage LOL).
I assume this means that once they get around to unlocking the rest of Big Thunder, we'll need L4 attractions to max out that thrill zone.

Lol. The person at the top of my Leaderboard has 176 Figments, not sure that is even possible. This game has so many cheaters any more!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter