Disney Magic Kingdoms

I still get about 1 or 2 ads with no rewards. The gems are more important to me, so I do those after I try for the chest rewards.
I just tend to try the chest videos in the morning, while my gem ads come up later in the day. So I am mad that they never work (although the lower valued chest is pretty useless). Is there any relation to time? Does everyone else have their gem ads become available at the end of the day or does it vary? Dang, I should not think about this game this much.

ETA: Ugh, now I am just getting errors that the "Video is not supported". Big rasberry to DMK after the past few months. I love Haunted Mansion, but this just stinks.

My gem videos are roughly 8pm ET right now. For the chest videos, I delay them until I do my gem videos. I also have done this with the last few events - waiting to do those rewards until I do chests and gems. Since I typically do not get rewards from the 1st or 2nd video, I do the lower level chest first. Then move to silver. Then I will typically do the event reward videos and then the gems. This method has tended to maximize the rewards and allow me to get the gems. I used to do the videos when they were first available, but would miss out on things due to this glitch.

Last evening after the first chest video, I started getting the "Video is not supported" for every subsequent video as well.

Mickey's 50th Anniversary costume is available to win in the latest Figmant tapper event. It will be awarded to the top 5 on each leaderboard. Four minutes into the tapper event and the leader on my leaderboard has 64 so far.

I wish they would stop rewarding cheaters by giving sought after prizes to the top 1 or top 5 people. They should make the prizes part of the milestones instead.

Mickey's 50th Anniversary costume is available to win in the latest Figmant tapper event. It will be awarded to the top 5 on each leaderboard. Four minutes into the tapper event and the leader on my leaderboard has 64 so far.

I wish they would stop rewarding cheaters by giving sought after prizes to the top 1 or top 5 people. They should make the prizes part of the milestones instead.
I agree. My leaderboard is the same, but top 3 individuals have 64 after just twenty minutes into the new game for custom.

Not that the milestones are that easy to hit. I feel like I'm doing pretty good (for me) on the current trophy event- I'm in the top 4 right now; however, I have nowhere near what I need to be on track to get the 50th anniversary hat stand. They're being pretty stingy on the prizes too. If I stay in the top 8, I get one chest (and some useless blueprints). One. Not even a special chest.

I just checked my leader board with having one time to get figment's without paying gems. The leader has 400. Then it drops down to 160. My measly 8 has me in 28th place currently. I am sorry, but the outfit is not worth the cost of gems needed to be in the Top 5 of the leaderboard. If the costume was say 60 gems to purchase, then maybe. But also given how "useful" these costumes have been......

Well, I've gotta say that I was annoyed when they announced that they were removing Steamboat Willie as a possible prize from the Attraction Enchantment chests, especially when they made it a trophy attraction. So today's gift was quiet welcomed... for once. Now I have every available attraction in the game.

Well, I've gotta say that I was annoyed when they announced that they were removing Steamboat Willie as a possible prize from the Attraction Enchantment chests, especially when they made it a trophy attraction. So today's gift was quiet welcomed... for once. Now I have every available attraction in the game.
I am still missing Oogie Boogie's Spin. I also haven't spent the 30K magic each for Animation Academy or Jungle Cruise. I somehow must have totally not paid attention to Oogie Boogie's Spin when that was available.

With the new tower event coming, I am hoping they will release The Bride again for gem purchase.

I am still missing Oogie Boogie's Spin. I also haven't spent the 30K magic each for Animation Academy or Jungle Cruise. I somehow must have totally not paid attention to Oogie Boogie's Spin when that was available.

With the new tower event coming, I am hoping they will release The Bride again for gem purchase.
Correction... I have all but ONE attraction in the game. Forgot about that stupid Oogie Spin. Thanks for ruining my Tuesday. I'm going back to bed.

I do, however, have all characters, although I'm still missing 10 of the costumes.

Last edited:
Correction... I have all but ONE attraction in the game. Forgot about that stupid Oogie Spin. Thanks for ruining my Tuesday. I'm going back to bed.
I am missing Oogie Spin as well. Think I have most of the rest. Bought Spaceship Earth when it came out and Merlin Attractions were empty. You know might be a couple I don’t have that cost gems. I tend to horde my gems for events.

I am missing Oogie Spin as well. Think I have most of the rest. Bought Spaceship Earth when it came out and Merlin Attractions were empty. You know might be a couple I don’t have that cost gems. I tend to horde my gems for events.
I'm not counting Oogie as an attainable attraction. Not when it was something available to just one person per leaderboard.

I'm not counting Oogie as an attainable attraction. Not when it was something available to just one person per leaderboard.

I stopped trying to get every attraction when they did that nonsense. Also when I stopped being able to put them in my park.

As an update to my previous post, the top score on my figment leader board is now 1,008. *shakes head*
Do celebrities with unlimited funds play this game? Those damn Kardashians need to go get lives and leave our little game alone.

I stopped trying to get every attraction when they did that nonsense. Also when I stopped being able to put them in my park.
Only in the beginning did I care about fitting everything in. Once I realized that the whole "base color" bit didn't matter did I figure I didn't want to put it all out. The completionist in me would like as much stuff as I can fit. I won four attraction chests over each of the the past few events. I got the China attraction, which was one of the three I needed. This last time I got another four chests and figured at least one of them would yield Steamboat Willie, but no. Then they pulled it, and now today we all got it anyway.

I already had Steamboat Willie, so no gift for me today. I have no hope on the Figment challenge, so not really even trying. I am on track to get the hat stand and am currently in 1st place, but I expect the person below me is gemming to catch up and will likely pass me at the end of the event. The trophy would be nice, but I won't fight for it with gems. Like others, I have come to accept that it's ok to not have everything and I won't be a slave to the game.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter