Disney Magic Kingdoms

What a bummer. I played the shimmering shiny game casually, not worrying about it. I never checked the rewards. I didn't realize that Moana was a possible prize! Dang, don't have her. But, I suspect that even if I had played hard I never would have made it to 60 to win her. Oh well.

I was looking over on reddit earlier today and there were so many people mad about the last event, all saying they were refusing to pay for Cruella hoping it would teach Gameloft that they can't just make things impossible and get people to pay money for pixels. I hope they got the message, although the cynic in me says they didn't.

I was looking over on reddit earlier today and there were so many people mad about the last event, all saying they were refusing to pay for Cruella hoping it would teach Gameloft that they can't just make things impossible and get people to pay money for pixels. I hope they got the message, although the cynic in me says they didn't.
Angry posters on websites are one thing. We will never know for sure how many people actually spent for her. I'm pretty sure quite a few of the people who posted that they wouldn't pay wound up doing so towards the end of the event but won't admit to doing so.

Did they change the end milestone number? Or did I misread it originally? I thought the jump went from 25 to 60 to 85, but when I checked my progress last night, the end number was 65. Wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me.

Did they change the end milestone number? Or did I misread it originally? I thought the jump went from 25 to 60 to 85, but when I checked my progress last night, the end number was 65. Wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me.
I think they changed that number. I am sure it was 85, I mean even 60 for most people that didn’t have Moana would be unreachable I believe.

Both? I'm seeing the end number as 65 and the counter as x/85:

I think they changed that number. I am sure it was 85, I mean even 60 for most people that didn’t have Moana would be unreachable I believe.
Both? I'm seeing the end number as 65 and the counter as x/85:

View attachment 608175
Thanks, folks. Glad it wasn't me. One thing's for sure with this latest group of interns Gameloft has for the fall semester.... D. R. U. N. K.

I am seeing two numbers (65/85) as well. But since I already have Moana and her comfy costume, I just have various chests as the rewards for those last two levels. As to the last event, while I did end up spending some gems to get Cruella, I did spend some $ for the attraction enchantments. So technically I probably spent as much on the two enhancements as if I purchased Cruella.

They changed the number and claimed it was a glitch, when it seems more like a lack of people willing to pay for the relics needed to reach those milestones. Lots of angry posts about it and many people didn't even bother with the event, myself included. I don't have Moana, but would have had to spend 15ish dollars to get her, even playing consistently. I really dislike the lies. There is no way they set the 3rd milestone at 60 and then the 4th at 65 in the original plan.

They changed the number and claimed it was a glitch, when it seems more like a lack of people willing to pay for the relics needed to reach those milestones. Lots of angry posts about it and many people didn't even bother with the event, myself included. I don't have Moana, but would have had to spend 15ish dollars to get her, even playing consistently. I really dislike the lies. There is no way they set the 3rd milestone at 60 and then the 4th at 65 in the original plan.
That's what I was thinking too. With only two days left yesterday, I realized that I wasn't going to get to 85. But since I have all of the rewards, I wasn't too worried about not getting the attraction chest. Now that it's 65, I can easily get that.

Well, I leave TOMORROW for a five-day trip to Walt Disney World, and have my park reservations set for Friday at the Magic Kingdom for the 50th. Glad that there aren't any events going on right now to have to ignore during my vacation :cool1:
That’s awesome!!! Hope it’s an amazing trip- I’m green with envy you’ll be there for the 50th. We have a trip planned over spring break in March to take in the 50th celebration.

Well, I leave TOMORROW for a five-day trip to Walt Disney World, and have my park reservations set for Friday at the Magic Kingdom for the 50th. Glad that there aren't any events going on right now to have to ignore during my vacation :cool1:
Hope you enjoy your time. I live here but rarely go there any more. I attended from the time it originally opened,was involved in one of the first grad nights and many other events. Guess that makes me old these days. Lol

Well, based on my leaderboard there are stupid people buying tokens. I was way ahead without really trying, and then today #2 has gotten more tokens than are mathematically possible, all to overtake me. I don't really care. I was going for the dumb comfy costume and I almost have it. I could tell that people weren't trying hard since I'm never at the top. I did have items stored from last time, so had a little jump start early on.

I was all excited when I saw Moana was a milestone reward, then I saw I needed 60 of those things. I've actually been trying, and I'm about a third of the way there, lol. At least I'll still get a bunch of chests, because even that many crabs put me safely near the top of my leader board.

I saw that pop-up in my game and just thought YUCK.
I was thinking Tower Challenge, but I agree... yuck to any event right now. If everything is unattainable without spending a bunch of money I am really not interested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter