Disney Magic Kingdoms

Help!!! Signed on this morning and my game has been wiped out. My notifications are correct but when I click thru it reset the game to level 1. I was waiting to upgrade my last character to level 10 had almost 1 mil magic at level 39 and now its all gone! I've already rebooted my computer and since I play on Windows 10 there aren't any other devices. What is the customer service phone or email?

Yes. Just got the update. According to the update notes, there are 3 new characters, 3 new attractions and 4 decorations, plus the Pirates of the Caribbean float. They also mention new Enchanted Chests awards.

So, I am not as far along as everyone here is on this Board. I still haven't battled Zurg and am trying to welcome Roz and Eve and afford to clear curses and buy cyclops sushi (currently).

My question is about the characters that need to be purchased via gems. I only did pluto but see now that it also includes Wall-E, Rex, Boo, Jack Sparrow etc. Do you eventually welcome all of these characters??

I am not going to spend money to buy gems or welcome characters etc.

My question is about the characters that need to be purchased via gems. I only did pluto but see now that it also includes Wall-E, Rex, Boo, Jack Sparrow etc. Do you eventually welcome all of these characters??

I am not going to spend money to buy gems or welcome characters etc.
There's one character from each franchise that is only able to be gotten with gems. You can save up the gems you get from leveling characters, parades, and the movie theater to buy those, it will just take a while! They also aren't necessary to play through the storyline, they just add a couple of quests and make it easier to get some tokens.

Not sure if I like the fact that the Sea Serpent is a chest prize. I don't have Splash Mountain yet. I hope the adjusted the odds of getting platinum chests and the special rewards. Waiting 24 hours for a bench is very frustrating!

Argh! I always manage to hit purchase when I see a new person is available for gem purchase and THEN realize there will be an offer for them! Should have paid the money for Jack. Ah well. Love that there are new Incredibles quests. And there are two new pieces of land by Space Mountain. One is available immediately to purchase for 150,000 I think it was and takes 24 hours. The other it says "complete more Tou Story quests". Hard to do that when I have them all done already and all Toy Story characters maxed at 10!

The chests are just as frustrating as they have always been! I had a platinum one going since yesterday. It finally finished and got me an Antler Topiary. I guess I should be happy that I had never gotten one of those before, but I didn't really want one either.

Argh! I always manage to hit purchase when I see a new person is available for gem purchase and THEN realize there will be an offer for them! Should have paid the money for Jack. Ah well. Love that there are new Incredibles quests. And there are two new pieces of land by Space Mountain. One is available immediately to purchase for 150,000 I think it was and takes 24 hours. The other it says "complete more Tou Story quests". Hard to do that when I have them all done already and all Toy Story characters maxed at 10!

I used gems to bypass the wait time on the 1st piece of land. I was than able to purchase the piece that said 'toy story quests' I think it was 350,000 and is 24 hour wait.

In the update blurb it said there were 3 attractions but I can only see 2 - perhaps one will show up later ???

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter