Disney Magic Kingdoms

That makes more sense. I was wondering why Jack would be dancing with Barbosa. Still, hopefully we'll get Barbosa and Will as well.

I don't think I can post images yet (or maybe the Facebook link isn't working here) , but I thought this one was funny on what to do with all the benches
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10154536548329252&set=p.10154536548329252&type=3&theater
I am so blind lol. I would like Barossa though, he's my favourite character XD

[GALLERY=]image.jpeg [/GALLERY]

Does anyone see this ship? I've just now noticed it

Haha. I think I vaguely remember it. Just now I'm thinking pirates and finally noticing it. Lol. Wonder if that's the section that will open up?

I really hope they are gonna open up a new section when the Pirates come. They showed previews of the new attractions but they are placed over by the roller coaster which makes me think they aren't opening new land yet. Maybe they just don't wanna spoil it and show us the new land but if they don't open some up I'm not gonna have anywhere to put the new attractions!

I really hope they are gonna open up a new section when the Pirates come. They showed previews of the new attractions but they are placed over by the roller coaster which makes me think they aren't opening new land yet. Maybe they just don't wanna spoil it and show us the new land but if they don't open some up I'm not gonna have anywhere to put the new attractions!

Agreed. A few months ago I would've said of course there will be new land. Nowadays I would be too shocked if there isn't.

Just hoping we don't have to obtain a deed from a chest first :/

Agreed. A few months ago I would've said of course there will be new land. Nowadays I would be too shocked if there isn't.

Just hoping we don't have to obtain a deed from a chest first :/

The chests scare me! Pirates and chests make sense to go together, way more so then it did with having to find Prince Charmings gloves. But a chest and having to find things to welcome a pirate, that makes sense. I'm really hoping we don't have to depend on chests to welcome anyone!

And as far as land, even if we could just get like one new section by Space Mountain then I could at least move some things around.

Why are people concerned they won't add land? They did during the Incredibles event. But I've seen several posts here and on the Facebook page that people seem worried that there won't be more land. Now, I imagine it won't be as much land as we'd want, but they will open more land.

It would seem to me they most likely will add more land, but even if not, despite having every attraction available in the game, I have way more than enough land at least for the two attractions they have previewed so far. I may need to store a few of my 80 or 90 concession stands, but that certainly wouldn't be a surprise that I might have to do that. But, if there are 4-5 new attractions, I am certain they'd give us more land for that.

It would seem to me they most likely will add more land, but even if not, despite having every attraction available in the game, I have way more than enough land at least for the two attractions they have previewed so far. I may need to store a few of my 80 or 90 concession stands, but that certainly wouldn't be a surprise that I might have to do that. But, if there are 4-5 new attractions, I am certain they'd give us more land for that.
ya not understanding the issue for more land i have all attractions and like you enough room for the 2 new rides and agree if more rides are available they will have to open up more land

Any one got issuse when they hit al toy barn you cant do anything else?
I have little bow peep in there i think she causing the problem

Argh, all my characters are maxed out at 10 except for Zurg who I've been waiting for days to accumulate the last 3 hats. I really want him upgraded before the pirates arrive.

I still have a few to get to L9 and quite a few to level 10 still, but I figure even with the update I will get to a "stuck" point again and then I can upgrade them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter