Disney Magic Kingdoms

And if we already have Tiana's costume? Admittedly I had to check, because I haven't used the outfit since I got it.

There was a notification early on that one or two Tower Challenges would be starting to help newer players get characters they might be missing from previous challenges. As for long time players, they could play or skip it, although there would be an added section of prizes beyond the standard three. If we're gunning for a useless comfy outfit, then there's really no point.

In other news, the now-useless white whale is complete. All of his friends, along with the attractions, are back in moth balls.

Piecing together info from a couple of sources, it looks like the first bonus spot will be a sapphire chest, second spot will be Tiana, and third spot will be the comfy costume. I agree that the comfy costume is largely useless, but I don't have it, so I will keep casually playing the event. I still have Luca characters to level up, along with a straggler from Star Wars, Raya and the useless white whale so I might as well play along.

I had to check, but I, too, have the comfy costume already. Guess there's not much point for me to participate.
Same. I'm so bummed it's not one of the costumes I'm missing. Still, I guess I'll keep participating because there's not much else to do in the game right now besides collect these Luca tokens.

Well, right now I am playing the event for the Winnie the Pooh chests. Don't have everybody.

The first bonus is a sapphire chest. Cost is 5000 Maleficent tokens. You can buy one a day.
If you have been playing awhile and don’t have much use for anything available, to me why not buy 1 or 2 along the way. May be nothing, which usually happens, but might be something especially if new to the game. You don’t get but 1 gem, if I remember correctly for leftover EC on Tower Challenges.

I already have everything that the tower event offers so I spent 5,000 ec on a sapphire chest. What did I win: 40 Wreck-it-Ralph enchantment tokens. So now I can bring one of the buildings up to its third enchantment level which is pointless since I finished maxing the characters a long time ago. I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed.

I already have everything that the tower event offers so I spent 5,000 ec on a sapphire chest. What did I win: 40 Wreck-it-Ralph enchantment tokens. So now I can bring one of the buildings up to its third enchantment level which is pointless since I finished maxing the characters a long time ago. I'm feeling a bit underwhelmed.
Checked the potential chest prizes and there isn't a single thing in there that I need. I'll just hold out for the one gem, thank you very much.

The Pooh side quest... ...umm...

...Why is Piglet in Tomorrowland picking flowers out of an Intergalactic Alliance Memorial that looks an awful lot like a bunch of rockets and other explosives?

They won’t allow dry ice in the parks, but they’ll allow that. I don’t believe I’ll be visiting the parks that day.

This tower challenge is the pits. People are complaining about the inflated costs of Gord, the inability to use previously collected tokens to purchase him, to the fact that there isn't anything for anyone who already has everything. I'm sure this is nice for people who are missing a few things, but wow. Way to make the problem for long term players worse. Long term players will have had nothing to do but level up characters. Ratatouille is probably complete for most people and was the last "main story line update". Folks are likely also about done with the Finding Dory and probably pretty far along with the Luca gang. Guess 101 new characters in the Dalmations update will keep you busy for a while, at lease since you can only have 100 in your kingdom. :rotfl2:

This tower challenge is the pits. People are complaining about the inflated costs of Gord, the inability to use previously collected tokens to purchase him, to the fact that there isn't anything for anyone who already has everything. I'm sure this is nice for people who are missing a few things, but wow. Way to make the problem for long term players worse. Long term players will have had nothing to do but level up characters. Ratatouille is probably complete for most people and was the last "main story line update". Folks are likely also about done with the Finding Dory and probably pretty far along with the Luca gang. Guess 101 new characters in the Dalmations update will keep you busy for a while, at lease since you can only have 100 in your kingdom. :rotfl2:

I'm actually kind of glad for the break. I don't play as frequently throughout the day when I'm not trying to earn a particular character (event or Tower challenge) so I'm very slow at leveling up characters for the most part. I'm still trying to finish off Darth Vader and Merida for pity's sake - and of course Raya and the gang. So, I'm sort of happy to just be able to spend time collecting tokens (which take a stupidly long amount of time) and not be worried about the next 5-7 characters that will also take me forever to level up. I mean, yeah, not exciting, but it's working for me. LOL

And then the complaints AFTER they get him about how utterly useless he is.
I never understood why they even added Gord. He’s not really a character in the movie. He’s a sight gag that shows up twice. Knowsmore would’ve made more sense if they were committed to doing a RBTI character, otherwise any of the other Sugar Rush racers from the first movie would’ve been better.

I busted my proverbial posterior to get the 2 PatF chests. I was still missing Charlotte, Facilier and Mama Odie's Tree. My sister and I have been joking about getting Froggy Cream Soda and Swamp Gumbo stands. And what did I get?

Frog Fountain and Ruler of the Carnival Throne.

Thanks a lot, interns. ::insert eye roll here::

I never understood why they even added Gord. He’s not really a character in the movie. He’s a sight gag that shows up twice. Knowsmore would’ve made more sense if they were committed to doing a RBTI character, otherwise any of the other Sugar Rush racers from the first movie would’ve been better.
Were players really asking for a WiR character to be added in the first place? So many other properties in the game with side characters to add. Gord the is barely a tertiary character.

I busted my proverbial posterior to get the 2 PatF chests. I was still missing Charlotte, Facilier and Mama Odie's Tree. My sister and I have been joking about getting Froggy Cream Soda and Swamp Gumbo stands. And what did I get?

Frog Fountain and Ruler of the Carnival Throne.

Thanks a lot, interns. ::insert eye roll here::
Ooh! I have all the characters, but no throne. Rats...

I honestly thought the 55000 event tokens needed for Gord was a mistake. There's no way. At least it made my decision on whether to pursue trying to get him fairly easy.

Tiana seems to be the second bonus opportunity? Can someone tell me how much she costs? In my iOS, I already have her so it's a big check and I have not unlocked her in my lesser Windows game. Would love it if someone could tell me. Thanks.

Tiana seems to be the second bonus opportunity? Can someone tell me how much she costs? In my iOS, I already have her so it's a big check and I have not unlocked her in my lesser Windows game. Would love it if someone could tell me. Thanks.
I believe that I saw on Facebook that someone said for the grand sum of 30,000EC.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter