• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

All new Star Wars characters at at 5 and likely to stay there for the rest of the event unless I max out EC near the end. Having ample left over Star Wars relics I upped the Falcon and Yavin Base to lvl 2, so now I’m just making sure to max out tokens to avoid conflicts and EC farming until the event progresses.

Mine are at level 6, 4 and 1 ear hat away from 6. Gonna stay there until Hans/Chewy. Usually don’t worry about Max EC for leveling in most events, but just realized how much more expensive characters cost seem to be this event.

I have the Falcon at 3 and Yavin at 1

Not sure how to level my attractions? Have them all at 1. Have 72 SW relics left so I’m being cautious. Will probably level Lukes Home to 2 because it will give Chewbacca ear hats. The other 2 only give Luke or Leia items which aren’t as useful. Also, why aren’t Enhancement leaving instantaneous? The 2/4/8 hour times are really annoying and the fact that the attraction has to be empty to start it and can’t be used while leveling is ridiculous!

For the event reward ads, they seem to reset at the same in the evening, I believe at the same time the gem for ad reward resets. They just don't "shut off" like they are supposed to so you can keep watching ads, but don't get rewarded. I just watch until I get to an ad that I don't get a reward for and then quit until that time the next day. Poor programming for sure.

Anyone know what level we should get the characters to? I didn't see the info on reddit and I don't do *******.

Anyone know what level we should get the characters to? I didn't see the info on reddit and I don't do *******.

The ******* (according to Jerry) is indicating Luke at 5, Leia at 5 (although 4 is enough to get the task to welcome Vader), Han at 3. Darth only needs to be at 1 to get the "event complete" screen. The premiums all help in the battle at level 1. The premiums and Han do help with some of the tokens as high as 4 that I've seen so far.

Surprised that Han had a six-second welcome time!

I'm surprised that he's been so easy to collect for. I feared the worst after it took me almost a week on the last event to collect everything for Sisu. I didn't even get to the point that I could start collecting for Raya. It was ridiculous.

I'm surprised that he's been so easy to collect for. I feared the worst after it took me almost a week on the last event to collect everything for Sisu. I didn't even get to the point that I could start collecting for Raya. It was ridiculous.
Yep. So far so good with most of these characters. Trash compactor is taking 8 hours to build. And now we've got the probe droids to collect towards too.

The probe droids are a real pain. That's all.

so is the inability to enhance a building when someone is in it! Think there are 2 jobs I can’t do because Al’s Toy Barn need to be at level 1 and I always have someone in it. Have I ever said building enhancements is the worst “feature” the game has ever added? 😉

so is the inability to enhance a building when someone is in it! Think there are 2 jobs I can’t do because Al’s Toy Barn need to be at level 1 and I always have someone in it. Have I ever said building enhancements is the worst “feature” the game has ever added? 😉

Agreed. Along with stupid costumes. I can't even level up the barn because I used the park tokens for something else a while ago (I don't even know what, but now I can't use Jessie).

Finished the Han/Leia joint four hour task and now it's Luke/Han for another sx hours. I hope the stupid costume is next because these six hour tasks are draining.

Nope. Yet another six hour task. Boy, they really are stretching this out, huh? Anyway, 12 orange fabric for the suit.

So far this event has gonna fairly well, but it’s those little annoying things that make me not want to play anymore. For starters collecting for these probes is a real pain and I’m just over 1/2 way thru them. My 4h Hans/Luke quest is almost done. I was FINALLY able to start my 2 hour enhancement of Al’s Toy Barn which you’d think I’d be happy about. Nope because Hamm need the building to collect the binoculars which are the items slowing me down for the droid quest. I can deal with the 4 other characters missions that require the building.

At this point I’m thinking that this is the perfect event to stop, or drastically cut back my playing time. I’m about as close to caught up as I’ve ever been, I spent most of my gems this event and Star Wars is probably the last set of characters I care about for an event. Honestly if it weren’t for this thread I probably would have quit playing a year ago SO I BLAME ALL OF YOU!!! :rotfl:

I have 5/12 of the fabric needed. It's taken me all day to get this far - the drops aren't great. Have I mentioned I hate the costumes?

I have 5/12 of the fabric needed. It's taken me all day to get this far - the drops aren't great. Have I mentioned I hate the costumes?
If it makes you feel any better, I haven’t gotten the quest to start collecting for the costume yet. My drops must have been terrible for the binoculars yesterday because I got the final 3 droids in the last 6 hours. Think it took me over 24 to get the first 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter