DISNEY MAGIC - 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise - November 2, 2014

Group Name

• Magic Cruisers

• Merlin's Magical Mystery Tour

Results are only viewable after voting.
I requested to be a member of the facebook page, but haven't been accepted.... are we going to still do this???

I checked with the person who set up the Facebook page and they can no longer make the cruise. The group will be deleted. So, the FE group in this thread is the one to join!

I checked with the person who set up the Facebook page and they can no longer make the cruise. The group will be deleted. So, the FE group in this thread is the one to join!

Thanks for the information!!! I went ahead and created another group and posted the link under the FE Information in the first post of this thread!!!!!

Click to join :)

We are taking our first Cruise this November. Myself, DH and Son (10), also doing Jersey week and happy to talk Bon Jovi with any other joisy girls!
Thanks for getting this board started!

Looking forward to karaoke with all of the jersey girls singing Bon Jovi!!!! :scared1:

I was originally booked on the Disney Wonder October 11th cruise but had to change dates to Disney Magic November 2nd..I was part of a FE group and now have all these gifts ..I was wondering if there is a FE group I could be part of. My husband and myself will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and are super excited.

I will start an excel sheet for the FE so we can start getting an idea...

So i think we need to come up with the following:

1. A date to close it
2. Do we want a group name?
3. Do we want to do multiple lists in case the group gets to large? So the last one i participated in closed a list if it reached 20 cabins.... then started another one. you had the option to be on multiple lists if you wanted.

So if you could comment and leave the following information:

Names of guests in your party
Ages of guests in your party
Cabin number
DisBoard Name
Special requests or comments (ie. allergy, special occasions celebrating, # of cruises, etc.)

Can you think of anything else we might want?

Hi
Diane and Kurt Saar
56/54
saari
25th anniversary

I was in a group of 20 and I was in Minnie group

I was originally booked on the Disney Wonder October 11th cruise but had to change dates to Disney Magic November 2nd..I was part of a FE group and now have all these gifts ..I was wondering if there is a FE group I could be part of. My husband and myself will be celebrating our 25th anniversary and are super excited.

Glad to have you join our group!!!! I saw you added yourself to the FE link!

Looking forward to cruising with you!!! I think this is a great way to celebrate your 25th!

Just booked. :) This will be our 6th cruise. We are finally gold members. Sailing with DH, DD (14 almost 15) and DS (12). I asked to join the FB group too. Can't wait!!

Just booked. :) This will be our 6th cruise. We are finally gold members. Sailing with DH, DD (14 almost 15) and DS (12). I asked to join the FB group too. Can't wait!!

Welcome!!! I am only one away from GOLD!!! So for us it will be the next one :) :cool1:

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to introduce my family. We will also be cruising on the Magic Nov 2nd - Nov 9th. This is our first time cruising as well. It will be me (Katrina) my boyfriend (Anthony) and our 2 children (Tristen 7, Cole 5).

I've been doing a little research on Disney Cruises and we are interested in Fish Extenders. How do we go about doing this? I might need a walk through!

Thanks in advance! We are really excited!

HI all,

Glad to see we are having a bit more activity on the board. I applied to join the new facebook group. Please approve me.

Thanks,

Joe Stein

My wife and I just booked this sailing the other day. LOVE the itinerary and really looking forward to sailing on the Magic.

We sailed the Dream a couple years ago, and just spent an afternoon on the Wonder for a ship tour and lunch a week ago in Miami as part of an industry event. Just a few hours onboard was enough to push us over the edge to book DCL again this year!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Has anyone setup a cabin crawl yet? It's a great way to see the different categories.

We're booked in 6152, near the aft with a huge Verandah.

Hi just booked November 2 2014. My hubby and I are bringing 2 of our 3 boys one turns 7 on November 1 and one will be 16 on November 27. We live in Florida now but from Jersey. Super excited want to find out about this fe thing sounds fun.

So glad we picked up some new members!!!!

Best email recieved today!!! CRUISE IS PAID IN FULL!!!! Now to wait the 202more days!!!! :yay:

I've been doing a little research on Disney Cruises and we are interested in Fish Extenders. How do we go about doing this? I might need a walk through!
So glad you decieded to join our group!!! I am sure your cruise will be fantastic!!! So basically there is a sign up on the first post of this thread. You sign your family up and then either make or purchase little disney gifts for the families on the list. While on board, you deliver the gifts to the cabins and people deliver to you as well.

The last cruise I was on had A LOT of cabins, so we split the list up. This cruise so far isn't as big. I guess we will have to deciede if we want to limit the list or just go with it.

Here are some links that explains it better than I did:

http://www.wdwinfo.com/disney-cruise-line/meets.htm

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1219607

My wife and I just booked this sailing the other day. LOVE the itinerary and really looking forward to sailing on the Magic.

We sailed the Dream a couple years ago, and just spent an afternoon on the Wonder for a ship tour and lunch a week ago in Miami as part of an industry event. Just a few hours onboard was enough to push us over the edge to book DCL again this year!

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Has anyone setup a cabin crawl yet? It's a great way to see the different categories.

We're booked in 6152, near the aft with a huge Verandah.

What is a cabin crawl??? I have never heard of this????

Ok I think I signed up for the FE correctly it is my first time and I am not very computer savvy so if I am wrong let me know. Thanks

What is a cabin crawl??? I have never heard of this????
A cabin crawl is where members of the group open up their cabins in various categories for viewing by the group. The goal is to have participation in as much variety in cabins and categories as possible (without repeating categories) so people can get an idea on how each category differs.

Generally they're done on sea days, at a specific time, starting at the highest deck and working down or vice-versa. Everyone who signs up meets at the starting point and the you work your way as a group through the various participating categories. Sometimes people like to host drinks or snacks, sometimes it's just a quick look.

Hi, glad to see posting picking up.
I haven't posted in a while since most posts were re fishextenders and we are not participating in that.

Anyone have port plans yet?

For Cozumel, we want to do the Cozumel Bar Hop.
http://cozumelbarhop.com/
This would be adults only, of course, but I noticed we have some traveling without children, so perhaps some others might be interested in this excursion. We have done it our past four times to Cozumel and it really is a lot of fun and a great way to spend the day there.

200 days left so excited! We have never booked a cruise this far in advance so it seems so far away. I have been doing a lot of research on this fish extender thing. I am very excited to participate but I am worried about it getting too big. I had seen something in an earlier post of limiting it to 20 cabins I think that is a great idea. Is there a closing date when we will have exact numbers? I also thought a cabin crawl would be fun. We are staying in a 1 br.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter