Disney Infinity In-Stock Alerts

Crystal Mr. Incredible is still available online so I bought him. Wish they had Sully too, so I could have taken advantage of the 40% deal. I asked them to email me when he comes in stock again. It's nice to know the special applies to preorders as well. Might take advantage of that for Toy Story and Frozen.

I know the Springfield, Mo TRU still had crystal sully and mr. I but they are keeping them behind the counter and limiting them to one each per customer as of yesterday afternoon. Maybe other TRU are also doing this? The worker also told me they would be releasing crystal woody soon but he wasn't sure exactly when.

I bought Crystal Mr. Incredible online Sunday and have been waiting for Crystal Sully to show up. Today I was driving near a Toys R Us store and decided to stop in just in case. Lucky me, they had one Sully and I grabbed him. :woohoo:

TRU Sale

Only $1.99 ANY (1) Disney Infinity figure when you buy Disney Infinity Play 'N Store (retails for $19.99).

The in-store shelf ad says expires Oct 26 (or 28, can't remember for sure).

This is a pretty great deal if you need another Play 'N Store anyways...and it does include Woody and the Crystal figures.

Valid Online or In-store.

Happy Collecting!

TRU Coupon
20% off ONE regular-priced DISNEY INFINITY starter pack, figure or video game accessory
To redeem online, enter promotional code #963285 at checkout. online offer may vary. one coupon per guest. Not valid with any other RUs offer for same item or on prior purchases. Must be surrendered at time of purchase. Value is forfeited if item is returned. Void where prohibited. Valid USA only. Cash value 1/100 of 1¢.

The next set of wave for TRU exclusive will be November 3rd. You can buy Race to Space Pack (Crystal Lightning McQueen, Crystal Buzz Lightyear, CHROME Damage Increaser, Emperor Zurg's Wrath) and Scrooge McDuck's Lucky Dime.

The next set of wave for TRU exclusive will be November 3rd. You can buy Race to Space Pack (Crystal Lightning McQuuen, Crystal Buzz Lightyear, CHROME Damage Increaser, Emperor Zurg's Wrath), Tron Skydome and Tron Texture Set.

Thanks! :thumbsup2

At Sams club today they had Monsters U bluray and dvd pack with either a randal or mike figure for 24.98. Its like a free figure. They only had 2 randal and 2 mike.

Walmart has the Rapunzel figure available for pre-order with a release date of November 22. It's being called an exclusive which I gather just means they will have it sooner than any other store. I went ahead and pre-ordered her even though the shipping estimate is December 9 since who knows how hard it will be to find these figures in stores during the Christmas season.

I think I can only justify getting the Race for Space pack if it goes on sale since I already have Crystal Lightning McQueen and regular Buzz.

What is the point of the clear figures? Do they do different things or open other games?

Crystal Buzz and Crystal Lightning McQueen and two power discs come in multipack at TRU. I think it was $34.99.

Ralph came out at Best Buy on Friday. Raspy zeal came out at Walmart yesterday. They are both available in my area as of today. Hope that this helps someone out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter