Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got an email from gift card zen for an extra 3% off publix gift cards-I know there are a few in the Disney vicinity so thought I'd post in case anyone stays in a condo/timeshare/DVC and gets groceries there

Im thinking about purchasing a few Target gcs on Raise with the 5% sale
Got an email from gift card zen for an extra 3% off publix gift cards-I know there are a few in the Disney vicinity so thought I'd post in case anyone stays in a condo/timeshare/DVC and gets groceries there
do you need a code?

With the 5% added I'm thinking about adding some raise/cardpool/etc into my Target churning...I see that you download the card to your Target app, and then can I just go to Target customer service in store and have them combine all my GCs into one physical one?

Yay for the 5% returning! And here I am with a bunch of $25 Target GCs from rewards that need to be combined before I can order more eBay GCs!
UGH! I tried to combine 4 cards onto 2 $100 GCs to be sent by email. One $100 GC was sent and the other was canceled! But the balance was not returned to the original GCs for the canceled order. Any idea of how long it should take for the funds to be returned before I get on the phone and rattle someone's chain at Target .com?

I looked at the terms of service last night because I was feeling sad about the 5% being gone and saw that the line about no discount for giftcards online wasn't there anymore. I wasn't sure if it was just on the mobile site. SO glad it is actually back!

It's still in the TOS on the regular website but let's hope it goes away on there too and this isn't just a glitch.

With the 5% added I'm thinking about adding some raise/cardpool/etc into my Target churning...I see that you download the card to your Target app, and then can I just go to Target customer service in store and have them combine all my GCs into one physical one?

I was there yesterday picking up an online order and asked if I could combine my e-gift cards into one physical one, and both of the CS reps told me no you can't do that.
I swore that I read on here that people did do that, so maybe its Target specific if they will do it for you.

Can the extra 5% be applied to Target GCs? I got the email and it says "select brands". Target isn't one of them.

I was there yesterday picking up an online order and asked if I could combine my e-gift cards into one physical one, and both of the CS reps told me no you can't do that.
I swore that I read on here that people did do that, so maybe its Target specific if they will do it for you.

i just did it yesterday, person was confused but allowed me to do it. try another store or employee

Can the extra 5% be applied to Target GCs? I got the email and it says "select brands". Target isn't one of them.
no my bad i should've been more clear - the 5% back at Target.com to start me off at 9% before getting to eBay instead of 5%.

Edit: I did some extra reading and knew there was risk with being flagged as reseller on target.com, but then i read about the gc draining before using them and carpools very sketchy guarantee and I'm def ignoring them...not sure if i'm willing to try Raise yet, but they seem more willing to refund the money in the event this happens. I don't use the Target app to load GCs bc I don't trust it so this seems more risk than the average YMMV.

Last edited:
Thanks so much! I just tried, but my order got cancelled. Has anyone had the order go through?
I bought 3x$200 and a couple in store pick up items-got the emailed cards already but no ebates yet-I thought my in store items qualified but maybe I am wrong

UGH! I tried to combine 4 cards onto 2 $100 GCs to be sent by email. One $100 GC was sent and the other was canceled! But the balance was not returned to the original GCs for the canceled order. Any idea of how long it should take for the funds to be returned before I get on the phone and rattle someone's chain at Target .com?

I had this happen a couple of weeks ago. After five days without the funds being returned I finally called. After reviewing the order she had me read off the four gift card numbers I used and found that one of them was stuck in pending mode for a refund. She put me on hold while she talked to the gift card department. Before she returned, we got disconnected and I was dreading calling back and going through the entire process again. Fortunately, a few minutes later, she called me back and stayed on the line while I verified that the funds were returned. She said normally it should only take 24 hours for a refund to show up.

i just did it yesterday, person was confused but allowed me to do it. try another store or employee

That is what I thought! I don't get how the CS reps be confused about that, it seems like its something they should definitely know about.

SO upset I cashed in 2/3 of my Target cards but SO happy the 5% is back! I think I might throw another $150 ($142.50 after my Red Card discount!) back in the pot to max my churning/eBay Bucks.

Side note - I placed a GCM order on Wednesday during 4Xs Back and received the shipping notice yesterday. However, I didn't receive my Ebates. Ugh. I'll wait another day and see if it's worth putting a ticket in.

It's the Blue Cash. We have one account but have 2 logins since our cards have different numbers. We got the offer on both cards and have received both statement credits. It seems to be hit or miss as to which offers show up for people. I don't know if switching your card from Costco to Blue Cash would make a difference or not. But Costco will stop taking AMEX in June (I think) so it couldn't hurt to try. Good luck!

Thanks!

It's still in the TOS on the regular website but let's hope it goes away on there too and this isn't just a glitch.

WHHEEENNN YOUU WISHH UHHH-PONNN AAA STARRRRR

kh00Pea.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter