Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
RMN is only showing me 4% for staples now. Oh well, offsets the fee and I don't have to go to the store.

Best Buy on RMN is only showing me 10% back on ad items. This won't work for the GC, right? Am I missing some other rebate?

AmEx posted the $10 cb for the Staples $10 off $40 today. Yeah.

I’m looking at my online activity on Amex and it shows me a $51.99 charge for staples and a $1 charge for staples then a $1 charge for dosh. Is this normal? I purchased a $50 GC online. Are the $1 charges just place holders for the rebates?

ETA: these are just pending charges

Last edited:

I’m looking at my online activity on Amex and it shows me a $51.99 charge for staples and a $1 charge for staples then a $1 charge for dosh. Is this normal? I purchased a $50 GC online. Are the $1 charges just place holders for the rebates?

ETA: these are just pending charges
Yes a $1 pending charge is a company's way of verifying your cc is legit. It'll drop off.

They still work. I used two registered vv from two different providers to buy gc on shop disney within the last 5 days.
Glad someone is getting them to work. I placed order on Monday AM with registered virtual Visa from SB and when the card was a no show after 27 hours I contact shopDisney customer service. Still waiting for money to go back to my virtual Visa.☹️

It's very annoying. I tried my Chase card too just to see and it wouldn't work either. My account on my computer doesn't even match my app. I have 2 saved offers on my app and the computer shows 0. It makes no sense
Sounds like you have two separate RMN accounts. Maybe a typo somewhere along the way.

While I hope you are right, I think it is a Best Buy issue. I think it is the same system with all the portals. The key is it is Best buy reporting to the portal (Swagbucks) that gift cards do not qualify. I don't see why they would do it with one portal and not another. But again, this is all speculation. We will only know once the DP's come in.

Since the Best Buy Amex offer is good until 9/15, for those who only feel it is worth it if they get the Amex and the RMN, you can wait to see if the portal pays out for others, although I don't know if the 12% at RMN right now is more than normal.
I agree. I think it is a Best buy thing. They seemed to really have cracked down. And i don't recall anyone ever reporting success on Best Buy cashback. I don't have an Amex offer so I didn't place any order.

Best Buy on RMN is only showing me 10% back on ad items. This won't work for the GC, right? Am I missing some other rebate?
There was a special cash back offer that was only for 48 hours. It's now expired. We have no idea if it works on GCs or not. I gave it a shot, but so far nothing is pending. I used a filler item as well (which I just received today).

Sounds like you have two separate RMN accounts. Maybe a typo somewhere along the way.

I agree. I think it is a Best buy thing. They seemed to really have cracked down. And i don't recall anyone ever reporting success on Best Buy cashback. I don't have an Amex offer so I didn't place any order.
Nope they’re the same account. Same login username and password

There was a special cash back offer that was only for 48 hours. It's now expired. We have no idea if it works on GCs or not. I gave it a shot, but so far nothing is pending. I used a filler item as well (which I just received today).
I got the email from RMN this evening. My rebate is pending. I purchased 3 $50 GCs and 3 $25 GCs from Best Buy.

Last edited:
Does the RMN Target deal take a dew days to post? I bought a $500 dgc yesterday and so far nothing from RMN saying it's pending. Should I have added a filler item? I'm hoping to buy more today if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter