Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those with the Staples Amex offer, Staples will have the $200 MasterCard gift cards fee free next week ( 7/21 - 7/27) in store. This is especially useful if you have the offer on the Amex SimplyCash card which earns 5% back at Office Supply Stores. Also, if doing this, make sure to link your card with Ebates which has 2% in store cash back at Staples and Dosh which has 3%.

Like any other credit card? I'm registered with log ins on the vv sites with my address.
I used a virtual Visa a few weeks ago on shopdisney and got an email that my card had been rejected. Then few hours later, the eGC was emailed to me. Just another Disney inconsistency.

I used a virtual Visa a few weeks ago on shopdisney and got an email that my card had been rejected. Then few hours later, the eGC was emailed to me. Just another Disney inconsistency.
Do not add the e-card to your Disney account. This happened to me a few weeks back and it created havoc on my account. Took 2 days and talking to 5 people to get it straightened out.

Do not add the e-card to your Disney account. This happened to me a few weeks back and it created havoc on my account. Took 2 days and talking to 5 people to get it straightened out.
Too late. I already did. What problems did you encounter? I have one GC that I cannot transfer funds to or from but it was a variable load card which was purchased at ShopRite.

Did you Know? :teacher:

How to Get $240 a Year in Free Gift Cards - Via Hallmark
It's a nice step by step article that I never knew about. I think this would be great for parents with kids and large families or someone who purchases a lot of greeting cards on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter