Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if you use the Disney visa to purchase gift cards at BJ's the count it as vacation

If you pay for your package with gift card then have to cancel, how does Disney refund you? I wouldn't want to end up with $3000 in Disney gift cards.

Anyone order from BJs lately? Their shipping is really starting to slip. I'm worried we won't be able to get our GCs here before our trip.

This is why it's always wise to first combine your GCs into a few big ones at disney gift card website prior to making your payment.

After making your payment always hold onto those original ones just in case. I had to cancel and rebook and I'm so glad that I held onto my original cards.

Good idea to bring this issue up again. It's been a while since anyone has mentioned this on this thread, but it's so important! Combine and keep the cards you made your payments with, just in case!!!

This is why it's always wise to first combine your GCs into a few big ones at disney gift card website prior to making your payment.

After making your payment always hold onto those original ones just in case. I had to cancel and rebook and I'm so glad that I held onto my original cards.
Omg I'm glad I asked, I already tossed $150 in gift cards that I used to pay for part of our trip.

Omg I'm glad I asked, I already tossed $150 in gift cards that i

Has anyone combined the red card Xclusive 10% off store wide purchase coupon with the red card 5% off for Disney gift cards. I am blind and cannot read the fine print

Has anyone combined the red card Xclusive 10% off store wide purchase coupon with the red card 5% off for Disney gift cards. I am blind and cannot read the fine print

Saw on another site that gift cards were excluded.

Saw on another site that gift cards were excluded.

Thank you so much I will still use it for food shopping and then use the savings to put into my Disney fund! Currently trying to buy DVC with gift cards. Anyone else on this forum done that.

Anyone order from BJs lately? Their shipping is really starting to slip. I'm worried we won't be able to get our GCs here before our trip.
What is the turn around time looking like? Before I got it maybe 4 days after ordering. I
need to put in another order.

I just got my new Discover It card in the mail to replace my old one and it comes with the Cashback Bonus Match for 12 months. That coupled with Sam's Club or BJ's with this quarter being Warehouse Clubs for the 5% bonus is a pretty good discount that's easy to come by.

I still have the old card...did they just automatically upgrade you?

Thank you so much I will still use it for food shopping and then use the savings to put into my Disney fund! Currently trying to buy DVC with gift cards. Anyone else on this forum done that.
You cannot purchase a DVC contract with gift cards. You can, however, use the gift cards to pay the annual dues if you opt for the lump sum payment option.

Oh no I was just going based on what my guide told me
If your guide told you that you could use Disney gift cards to pay for your DVC contract purchase, you may want to find another guide. That is NOT true information and I would hate to see you save up thousands of dollars in Disney gift cards and be declined when it comes time to pay. When you buy DVC direct from Disney, you can use a credit card, but not a gift card.

There's a digital coupon out this morning for 4x fuel points at Kroger this coming weekend only. I also noticed a new sign at my Kroger checkout recently. It says no fuel points will be given on Kroger gift cards or on variable load visa MasterCard gift cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter