Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a digital coupon out this morning for 4x fuel points at Kroger this coming weekend only. I also noticed a new sign at my Kroger checkout recently. It says no fuel points will be given on Kroger gift cards or on variable load visa MasterCard gift cards.
Yay!

And that's always been the policy. We have little signs up by the gift cards.

ETA: I had 2,063 fuel points expiring 5/31 and 3,979 expiring 6/30. I used 2,000 on Saturday and assumed it would take them from the 3,979 but thankfully it didn't. I thought they always took from the month you had the most in which is a pain.

Yay!

And that's always been the policy. We have little signs up by the gift cards.

ETA: I had 2,063 fuel points expiring 5/31 and 3,979 expiring 6/30. I used 2,000 on Saturday and assumed it would take them from the 3,979 but thankfully it didn't. I thought they always took from the month you had the most in which is a pain.

I figured that was the case. Interesting though that they needed a sign.

I've been trying to read the last several pages in this thread but it can be hard to keep up since I haven't been on here in a while. Just want to get confirmation of my info:

Cannot buy Disney GCs online anymore with Target GCs, but can (sometimes) purchase in store with Target GC? Can still get 5% off using Redcard online and in-store?

I thought that was how their system defaulted as well. However, I'm wondering if it pulled from May just because we are still in that month?? If you were doing the same transaction on 6/1, I think it would have pulled from June points.

To force the system to pull from a prior month, you can hit "select different amount" and input whatever you want. From what I understand, this is the work around to pull from the previous month. It has always worked for us.

I thought that was how their system defaulted as well. However, I'm wondering if it pulled from May just because we are still in that month?? If you were doing the same transaction on 6/1, I think it would have pulled from June points.

To force the system to pull from a prior month, you can hit "select different amount" and input whatever you want. From what I understand, this is the work around to pull from the previous month. It has always worked for us.
Got it. I selected 2000 so that must be why it used those first. Maximizing fuel points requires a lot of planning (and being ok with running my van until it's empty!).

Has anyone combined the red card Xclusive 10% off store wide purchase coupon with the red card 5% off for Disney gift cards. I am blind and cannot read the fine print
Did I miss something - What is the "red card Xclusive 10%" ???????

There's a digital coupon out this morning for 4x fuel points at Kroger this coming weekend only. I also noticed a new sign at my Kroger checkout recently. It says no fuel points will be given on Kroger gift cards or on variable load visa MasterCard gift cards.
Yay! There's a few of the $5 off gift cards I'd like to get :)

Anyone know if or when Costo runs their Disney GC deal? Heading out to Florida the first week of November and wanna be able to save as much as we can for F&W :D Thanks!

I've been trying to read the last several pages in this thread but it can be hard to keep up since I haven't been on here in a while. Just want to get confirmation of my info:

Cannot buy Disney GCs online anymore with Target GCs, but can (sometimes) purchase in store with Target GC? Can still get 5% off using Redcard online and in-store?
You are correct on everything.

You cannot buy Disney GC online with Target GC, but can make this purchase in store. (I've bought over $1,000 worth of Disney GC this month over multiple purchases, all with Target GC, it has worked every time.)

If you're using your Redcard, you can get 5% the Disney GC instore or online.

What percent discount does bj's and Costco give its members off of gift cards?

It kind of depends on the card. Are you talking about gift cards in general or Disney? BJs has Disney gift cards available for purchase in store and online (non members can purchase online) and it's around 5% though it does vary ever so slightly for different denominations. Costco doesn't sell Disney cards.

It kind of depends on the card. Are you talking about gift cards in general or Disney? BJs has Disney gift cards available for purchase in store and online (non members can purchase online) and it's around 5% though it does vary ever so slightly for different denominations. Costco doesn't sell Disney cards.

Was referring to all gift cards . was just wondering if they're worth the membership

Was referring to all gift cards . was just wondering if they're worth the membership
Costco regularly sells gift cards for 20% off (sometimes it may be a special and be 25% off). However it isn't like the grocery stores with the large gift card Displays and a hundred or more options. They have a select number of gift cards at a time that they offer. Most of the time they are restaurants but I have seen retail stores like build a bear and other iteMs like local amusement parks and spa finder. I have never seen them carry disney gift cards.
Sam's club has some gift cards that are heavily discounted like this (generally restaurants) as well as ones that are only a few dollars off like Disney and Starbucks.

Our membership is worth it for the gas and groceries. The gift cards our costco sells are for local restaurants, cold stone ice cream, kinda discounted movie tickets and amusement parks (not Disney). I would NOT get a Costco membership just for access to the discounted gift cards! And what they sell is often in large denominations only, a common price is $100 of X for $80. Oh! Also Sees Candies over the holidays (but you can get screwed on those because they are vouchers with tons of rules, not actually gift cards).

I have been a Costco member for 10+ years. I have never once bought gift cards from them. They just don't carry ones that are worthwhile to me. Most are local restaurants and movie theaters. We don't eat out much and I can find better deals for the movie theaters. I have never seen Disney GC's at Costco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter