Disney Gift Card Deals

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many days does it take to get delivery of the Disney gift cards from target? Wondering if I have enough time before my trip. TIA.
Sorry for the late response:
I purchased two orders on Target.com over the weekend (Disney GC) and they were noted for arrival on a Thursday...they arrived Wednesday instead.
An order I put in on a Monday was noted for a Friday delivery, which did arrive on the Friday. This was all in August. Very fast in my opinion.

Just logged into my American express and saw an offer for a $25 credit when you spend $25 on hulu. That had to be your method of payment by 10/4 then runs until February. Can't really churn to Disney with it,but if hulu is something you already have you can allocate those funds to something else.
I saw it too but mistakenly thought it was an offer for new subscribers so Thank You for posting!!

Do you have luck with the Best Buy around you? I tried once to run BB through they did it but said they won't anymore. Can only buy restaurant gift cards. Reason I ask is in close to you
Yes, the BB off Laguna BLvd had no problem with me purchasing Disney or eBay with BB GC. It's been a while since I flipped to eBay, but I finally used BB eGC I had purchased from PPDG before I was banned from PayPal, to purchase Disney last week.

Raise.com is have a 3% off sale today for some gift cards, if you use the code HUMPDAY. Some of these deals are good, but others.....
There are a few ebay cards left. Without the code, they are full price. If you are starting a churn, this might be an OK place to start, but I think there are better deals elsewhere
BE CAREFUL. There are cards for the Disney STORE, not Disney. The discount isn't that great either.
There are a few good deals though.

I'm in Northern CA, tried my first Walgreen's GC churn to ebay GC last night and had no problems at all! I did $200 and swiped each $100 WG card, easy peasy! I have also had 3 successful churns at BB in the past week doing $400 each time BBGC to ebay GC. With the ebucks promos less than a week apart I've already earned $200 in ebucks, yay!

I know the earning will be a lot slower now without Target out of the equation, but at least it's something. I also feel slightly awkward each time I have to go into a store to do the churn. I really preferred the anonymity of Target-eBay-Target.

I know the earning will be a lot slower now without Target out of the equation, but at least it's something. I also feel slightly awkward each time I have to go into a store to do the churn. I really preferred the anonymity of Target-eBay-Target.

This is totally me!! I really loved the ease of just sitting at my computer and completing all my transactions. There is just something about the face to face transactions that makes me feel all weird. LOL

Reporting back on the $100 egift cards for Sears. ($88 deal on ebay) I purchased two and went to my local Sears store in Madison, WI. There were not ebay or Disney gift cards in the store (major bummer!) so I purchased $75 worth of Shell gas cards, $25 Panera and $100 for AMC theaters. I had no issue using the egift card; the cashier didn't even blink an eye at it.

Raise.com is have a 3% off sale today for some gift cards, if you use the code HUMPDAY. Some of these deals are good, but others.....
There are a few ebay cards left. Without the code, they are full price. If you are starting a churn, this might be an OK place to start, but I think there are better deals elsewhere
BE CAREFUL. There are cards for the Disney STORE, not Disney. The discount isn't that great either.
There are a few good deals though.

I noticed on the Shop Your Way website this morning that Raise offers 8% back in shop your way rewards!

I noticed on the Shop Your Way website this morning that Raise offers 8% back in shop your way rewards!

I believe if you read the fine print, gift card purchases are excluded. I think I investigated that route in the past.

I'm in Knoxville and have had no trouble churning from Walgreens GC to eBay. I know it's not Chattanooga but maybe same region?
Interesting. I might order a 25.00 gift card off of Raise or Cardpool and take it in store and see if it would work. If not, there are plenty of scripts I get filled I could use it on.

image.png
I believe if you read the fine print, gift card purchases are excluded. I think I investigated that route in the past.
I dont see anything saying it excludes gift card purchases on the terms for the Raise deal, but I haven't tried it. FWIW, I've been credited with shop your way rewards for gift card purchases from the Disney Store, and that was at 30% points back at the time...right now it's at 20%. I did have other items in the same transactions though.

I don't buy eBay gift cards at Kroger. And I really don't believe that they are selling them that cheap to Kroger in the first place. Is that just speculation or do you actually know that?
The math just doesn't work out for eBay to be losing money. And as I stated, I buy more during non-promos than I do during promos.

I don't know what discount percentage eBay, specifically, offers other retailers to sell eBay cards. However, for comparison's sake, you can visit Best Buy's gift site and check out gift cards for businesses. After clicking through a couple pages, you can see their bulk discount varies from 3-7%, depending on the volume you're buying (discount kicks in at $5k, maxes at $20m+). It's safe to say eBay's discounts are in the same neighborhood.

Are you saying you don't buy eBay gift cards during Kroger promos or you don't use eBay cards during eBay promos?

Interesting. I might order a 25.00 gift card off of Raise or Cardpool and take it in store and see if it would work. If not, there are plenty of scripts I get filled I could use it on.
The gc on raise tend to be store credit which apparently aren't the same as the SVM gc and cannot be used for other gc per previous reports on here. I've not tried it. To test I went to Walgreens and just got a $25 card and then went to another one and got a Disney card with that.

Does anyone know of any websites out there that will give you a % back when purchasing a gift card through Target? I've looked everywhere but I can't find one. It seems like they all exclude gift card purchases. What about any site that will offer % back from Southwest.com? Thanks in advance :)

Topcashback...thoughts? I have rarely used them in the past,and just gave it a shot b/c they offered a $10 rebate on a $10 purchase.... I am wondering if it will go through- I bought a gc at Bj's warehouse,and site says no actual cashback on gc's...but nothing in the terms of the email stated about gc for the $10 purchase deal...it's tracking as $0 earned after a couple of days- thoughts? what is this site like?
I used them earlier this year. They worked fine, and ocassionally had a better percentage back then ebates, but they did takes whine to get posted to my account, and then weeks to get 'confirmed' and then a single for payout. But eventually I got $83!

Anyone ever flip at BB with screen caps of the gc from PPDG rather than print outs?
Always! It's super easy, fast, and convenient!

I may get some to keep on hand to do the trades JKalai and minniekins have done.
I thought about doing that too, but holding off until maybe I see another good trade deal! I was lucky with particular titles on sale at GS and coinciding with the particular titles they were giving $25 for at BB. When they goofed on one and thought it wasn't On the $25 list, they were gonna give me only $9, so that woulda been a loss. I'll just keep an eye here in case Jkalai posts any super good deals again! I would have actually made money if I could have bought all titles for the about $20 price(using the power up card to get 10% off), but had to do some at the closer to $25 per game to break even since had to do so many titles but only three per title per system, to use all the gc's.

The gc on raise tend to be store credit which apparently aren't the same as the SVM gc and cannot be used for other gc per previous reports on here. I've not tried it. To test I went to Walgreens and just got a $25 card and then went to another one and got a Disney card with that.
Yeah definitely be careful on which cards anyone is buying! The in store credit cards that I saw, (the ones I saw are white and blue and say Duanereads on them, not sure what that is), and they do say specifically on them that they cannot be used to purchase another giftcard. The red ones from svm (carried in stores, too), do not say anything about gc's and are the ones that work to buy gc with gc.

Yeah definitely be careful on which cards anyone is buying! The in store credit cards that I saw, (the ones I saw are white and blue and say Duanereads on them, not sure what that is), and they do say specifically on them that they cannot be used to purchase another giftcard. The red ones from svm (carried in stores, too), do not say anything about gc's and are the ones that work to buy gc with gc.

Duane Reade is a pharmacy chain that's pretty much all over NYC. Walgreen's acquired them a few years ago.

View attachment 187205
I dont see anything saying it excludes gift card purchases on the terms for the Raise deal, but I haven't tried it. FWIW, I've been credited with shop your way rewards for gift card purchases from the Disney Store, and that was at 30% points back at the time...right now it's at 20%. I did have other items in the same transactions though.

I could be mistaken and thinking of something else, like shopyourway rewards from Target would exclude gift card purchases. That could be what I was thinking of when I saw shopyourway rewards mentioned. I'd like to know if anyone has had any success getting rewards for purchases at Raise. I have had zero success getting my rewards from swagbucks recently. It's such a pain when it doesn't automatically credit the account.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter