Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom's Night Out Fried Chicken @ Pop food court

100_5164.jpg

Figaro Fries @ Pinocchio's Village Haus

100_5301.jpg

Kitchen Sink @ Beaches & Cream (our dinner one night)

100_5290.jpg

Chicken Pasta dish @ Whispering Canyon

100_5106.jpg

Taco Salad from El Pirata y el Perico

100_5042.jpg

how was the chicken pasta from whispering canyon?

PRESSED POT KONA COFFEE

Disney002-3.jpg

OJ

Disney003-3.jpg

FRUIT BOWL WITH BANANA BREAD

Disney006-1.jpg

TONGA TOAST WITH BACON

Disney005-3.jpg

TONGA TOAST INSIDES

Disney007-3.jpg

MACADAMIA PANCAKES WITH BUTTER AND PINEAPPLE SAUCE ON THE SIDE AND SAUSAGE

Disney004-2.jpg

how was the chicken pasta from whispering canyon?

I really liked it, what little of it I was able to eat. I had the (no longer on the menu) loaded nachos for an appy, and that was a meal in itself. Add to that the bottomless milkshakes, and well......

It was a little spicier than I thought it would be, but it wasn't overwhelming. I would (and probably will, in November) order it again.

Holy cow! Just went through all 63 pages... and man, am I craving a cream puff from the bakery in France! And a Dole Whip!

Here's some pics from our trip in September:

From Captain Cook's counter service at the Poly:
Grown-Up Grilled Cheese with Polynesian Chips
IMG_0219.jpg

Pepperoni Flatbread and Chocolate Cupcake
IMG_0088.jpg

Mickey Waffle and Sausage
IMG_0040.jpg

Tonga Toast (maybe this is good at Kona, or I just got a bad serving... but ugh, this made me sick to my stomach all day long! Sooooo greasy!)
IMG_0131.jpg

From Raglan Road:
Fada Burger (with bacon, tomato chutney, and Irish cheddar), chips, and greens with vinaigrette dressing
IMG_0143.jpg

and a Black and Tan, of course ;)
IMG_0140.jpg

From Goofy's Candy Co:
Two "Create-your-own" marshmallow sticks (first one is milk chocolate with Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, second is dark chocolate with Oreos)
IMG_0136.jpg

IMG_0135.jpg

From Ohana (breakfast):
Pineapple bread and raisin bread
IMG_0078.jpg

From Chef Mickey's:
A selection of desserts
IMG_0061.jpg

From Crystal Palace:
More desserts! :)
DisneySeptember07047.jpg

and of course... self-serve Dole Whip from Captain Cook's:
IMG_0222.jpg

I tried to avoid any foods that have been posted already... sorry if there's duplicates! Can't wait to go back in December and eat all these yummy things again! Oh, and can anyone describe the Schoolbread from Norway to me? I'm intrigued, but not totally sure if I'd like it.

The food at Ohana looks great, except there are a few things that my family will not eat (pork and steak). Do you know if Disney will evey sub out things. Also, it looked like the noodles have peanuts which my son is allergic to. We really want to go, but should we?

They will work with you! To paraphrase the info Julie gave on one of the Podcasts, you have to give them at least 72 hours advanced notice of your allergies, and it would be wise to speak to the chef when you arrive, just to make sure all of your bases are covered.

ShesAPirate-- what is in the adult grilled cheese? and the tonga toast at kona does look better inside...sorry it upset your stomach.

FRENCH ROLLS

Disney012-2.jpg

ICE TEA

Disney013-2.jpg

FRENCH ONION SOUP

Disney014-2.jpg

HOUSE SALAD WITH VINAGRETTE

Disney016-3.jpg

FLATBREAD WITH BACON, ONIONS AND CREME FRECHE

Disney015-3.jpg

MACARONI GRATIN (WITH GRUYERE CHEESE AND CREME FRECHE)

Disney017-2.jpg

ROASTED CHICKEN WITH BROWN SAUCE, BASIL INFUSED MASHED POTATOES, BROILED TOMATOES

Disney018-3.jpg

VANILLA CREME BRULEE

Disney019-3.jpg

ShesAPirate-- what is in the adult grilled cheese? and the tonga toast at kona does look better inside...sorry it upset your stomach.

According to the menu, Grown Up Grilled Cheese is "multigrain sunflower bread with cheddar, swiss, and blue cheese, frisee and tomato". Very, very good! And those Polynesian chips were really good too :tongue:

We dont have Raglan Road planned because my husband doesnt like strange foods unless its in a buffet so Im wondering where else we can get bread pudding besides RR & Ohana?

We dont have Raglan Road planned because my husband doesnt like strange foods unless its in a buffet so Im wondering where else we can get bread pudding besides RR & Ohana?

Raglan Food isn't really that strange. They just give normal dishes strange names, so Beef Stew becomes "Sod…the Stew"; Stuffed Pork Loin becomes "Paddy’s Pork"; Baby Back Ribs in a Guinness and honey glaze*becomes "Heaven on Earth"; the lunchtime Bacon Burger becomes "Fada Burger" .... you get the idea. There are a lot of good, plain Irish/English dishes on the menu so no fear!

I think that some of the buffets have bread pudding. Trail's End comes to mind. I will ask my Dsis where else. I'm not a big bread pudding fan, but she is.

Keep the pictures coming :)

My DH doesn't like "strange" foods either...like the PP said, RR has very normal food just with strange names. My very picky family all loved it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter