Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
FRUIT CUP

Disney001-1.jpg

BREAKFAST PLATTER WITH SAUSAGE, WHITE TOAST, SCRAMBLED EGGS AND HASH BROWN CASSEROLE

Disney002-2.jpg

CHOCOLATE MANGO FRENCH TOAST WITH BERRY COMPOTE AND HAM

Disney003-2.jpg

POPCORN AND MANGO GREEN TEA SLUSHIE FROM JOY OF TEA IN CHINA

Disney007-2.jpg

Disney005-2.jpg

COCONUT PINEAPPLE BREAD

Disney008-2.jpg

SALAD

Disney009-2.jpg

PEANUT SAUCE, SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE, CHIMICHURRI SAUCE

Disney010-2.jpg

SUNKEN TREASURE

Disney015-2.jpg

CHICKEN WINGS

Disney016-2.jpg

PORK DUMPLINGS

Disney017-1.jpg

LO MEIN WITH RED AND GREEN PEPPERS, VERY LITTLE PINEAPPLE, SOY SAUCE AND A FEW PEANUTS

Disney018-2.jpg

BROCCOLI AND PEA PODS WITH GARLIC

Disney019-2.jpg

TURKEY ON THE LEFT AND PORK ON THE RIGHT

Disney020-1.jpg

STEAK WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE

Disney021.jpg

SPICY PEEL AND EAT SHRIMP

Disney023.jpg

BANANAS FOSTER BREAD PUDDING A LA MODE

Disney025.jpg

STEAK WITH GARLIC BUTTER SAUCE

Disney021.jpg

What's the white stuff on the left of the steak? I can't work out if it's something powdery, or if the photo is just so close up that we can see the bubbly juice!!? :confused3

I quite like the sound of the new Ohana menu. Especially the broccoli with garlic!

Wow, that's some close-up shrimp!!!

i love bread pudding, we have abfast adr for ohanas can you get it for bfast?

Walt's - an American restaurant

Tomato tartar with basil and mozzarella and grilled bread rubbed with tomato
IMG_3020.jpg

Chicken supreme with a sage juice, mixed vegetables and roast potatoes
IMG_3023.jpg

Fettuccini primavera with basil and shaved Parmesan
IMG_3024.jpg

Orange craquelin with strawberries and white chocolate
IMG_3027.jpg

Annette's Diner

Vanilla and Peanut butter milkshake
IMG_0795.jpg

What's the white stuff on the left of the steak? I can't work out if it's something powdery, or if the photo is just so close up that we can see the bubbly juice!!? :confused3

I quite like the sound of the new Ohana menu. Especially the broccoli with garlic!

Wow, that's some close-up shrimp!!!

That is the garlic butter.

MickeyNicki, those Ohana pictures make me super excited to eat there on our next trip!!! YUMMMM! And wow, LOTS of food!

Thank you for posting "live" from the World!

OK those Boma breakfast pics is making me want to add another Boma breakfast during our trip this August! We have an ADR for breakfast and dinner but now the problem is, is do I give up a another TS breakfast to squeeze in 1 more Boma breakfast? :lmao: Anyone? What would you do? If you had the choice to give up Donalds or Princess Storybook in Norway, which would you give up?

They are AWESOME! Thanks everyone for the congrats on my weight loss, I appreciate it....now, if I could only stop licking the computer screen, I'd be all set, haha:rotfl:

Tonga Toast at Kona Cafe (breakfast)

IMGP0728r.jpg

Lobster Bisque at Yachtsman Steakhouse

IMGP0020r.jpg

OK those Boma breakfast pics is making me want to add another Boma breakfast during our trip this August! We have an ADR for breakfast and dinner but now the problem is, is do I give up a another TS breakfast to squeeze in 1 more Boma breakfast? :lmao: Anyone? What would you do? If you had the choice to give up Donalds or Princess Storybook in Norway, which would you give up?

We gave up an Olivia's ressie to go back to Boma tomorrow morning. We are also doing Tusker House and Chef Mickeys breakfast.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter