Disney Food Pictures...Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tusker House Restaurant

IMG_5852.jpg

IMG_5853.jpg

Why are there prices on those things? I thought it was only a buffet? Do they have a section where you can buy just the danishes and bagels?

Why are there prices on those things? I thought it was only a buffet? Do they have a section where you can buy just the danishes and bagels?

I was wondering the exact same thing. Maybe the photos are from before it turned into a buffet?

Yes, it has gone buffet sadly! :sad2: While AK did need some sit down locations, that was the wrong one to take out IMO!

J.C.&ALI'SMOM - You certainly out did yourself with all these pictures...I'm sure I'm not alone in saying THANK YOU!!!!! :worship: Your pics are so delicious...er, great to look at!!! You are making me so hungry! Thanks again for all the pics you took. :goodvibes

On a side note, I think I will get a cake next time; the one for your DH looks SO moist...was the icing butter cream?

Thanks! I love taking them. There are more coming. The icing on DH's cake was not buttercream, but a white chocolate frosting. You could get buttercream if you wanted.

That fish looks AMAZING! Is it as tasty as it looks in your picture?

It was directly out of the fryer and so delicious. We continued to walk around past Canada to the walkway to Future World and the chips were still hot when we stopped to take a bite.

I have a stupid question...what kind of fish is it??

I'll go with the previous poster and say cod.

Some photos from Bluezoo...

IMG_0858-edited.jpg

IMG_0427-edited.jpg

IMG_0423-edited.jpg

IMG_0429-edited.jpg

The raw bar

IMG_0862-edited.jpg

The 'dancing fish' over the grill

IMG_0863-edited1.jpg

Putting the shellfish platter together

IMG_0864-edited.jpg

DSC00479.jpg

Pomegranate Barbecued Pork Chop served on pan-roasted fingerling potatoes and applewood smoked bacon braised Swiss chard, I substituted mashed yukon gold potatoes. Chop was so tender and huge! This was a great addition to their new menu.

:bride: Mrs. Disney Ron

DSC00479.jpg

Pomegranate Barbecued Pork Chop served on pan-roasted fingerling potatoes and applewood smoked bacon braised Swiss chard, I substituted mashed yukon gold potatoes. Chop was so tender and huge! This was a great addition to their new menu.

That looks soooo good! I hope it is still on the menu when we go in August!

DSC00479.jpg

YUMMY! I just made a last minute adr for Kona......guess what I will be eating in 18 days?:thumbsup2 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter