Disney Fantasy - January 28, 2017- 7 night Caribbean

Stephchern

Earning My Ears
Just booked our first cruise ever last week. Was interested in the fish extender, but haven't seen anything on here yet for our cruise.

Just booked our first cruise ever last week. Was interested in the fish extender, but haven't seen anything on here yet for our cruise.
Fish Extender groups are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. Do you want to make this your thread? Then you need to copy the URL at the top of this page, and head over to the "Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread on the main Cruise Meet board. There you post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post. That makes it easier for others to find your meet thread and get things going.

Hi I am also interested in doing a fish extender group! This will be our fourth cruise but we haven't done this before! I'd love to find more people in our cruise and start a fish extender group!

We are on this cruise as well..me (41) DH (45) DD (12) and our grown DS (24)... Who i cant believe is coming..and im thrilled.
Also traveling with us are my hubbys sister, her husband and their dd (13) and ds (12)
This will be our 3rd disney cruise..we were scheduled last year...but sadly my wonderful dad came up with terminal brain cancer so we cancelled 6 weeks before
We could not be more ready for January 2017!

My wife, Kylie and I, will be on this cruise as well with some friends we met on our last January Disney Cruise. This will be our 6th Disney cruise, which makes our first as Gold CC members!

Hi everyone! This will be my first Disney cruise. We have done about 5 other cruises though. I will have a 4 and a 5 year old and my hubs and my sister. Hoping to join a fish extended group. Don't know too much about it but it looks great. I know my kids would love it.

Fish Extender groups are handled on your Cruise Meet thread. Do you want to make this your thread? Then you need to copy the URL at the top of this page, and head over to the "Find your 2017 Fantasy Cruise Meet LINK here" thread on the main Cruise Meet board. There you post a request to have your link added to the first (directory) post. Be sure to paste the copied URL into the request post. That makes it easier for others to find your meet thread and get things going.

Is there an fish extender group yet?

Yahoo, repeating this cruise from 1/30/16. Tortola Baths were great. Found an amazing bar on St Thomas, the Royal Anchor, owned by a Canadian family.

Lovely!

Tom C

This is going to be a reunion cruise for a group that cruised together on the Magic in 2015. Can't wait!

This is our first cruise. We would like to participate in doing the fish extenders. Can someone help us get that going, or if someone has already started it maybe direct me in the right direction? Thanks!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter