Disney Fantasy - January 28, 2017- 7 night Caribbean

We would love to participate in the FE, too!! This will be our first time on a Disney Cruise. My hubby, 4 kiddos (ages 7, 6, 6 & 5) and I are very excited for this upcoming trip! My MIL, SIL and baby nephew will also be with us, but not participating in the FE. We are not on FB. Is there a way to sign up for the FE through this site? Thank you! Xxo

I've decided that I will start a fish extender list. However I will have a cut off date. Reasoning for that is, so everyone will have time to prepare their gifts. If you and your family would like to participate. Please reply to this post. Or email me at disneyfishextender@yahoo.com
When replying I will need the following:
State Room
Name Age (children only) Gender. favorite character
I will need the above for everyone in your state room.

I've posted what the meaning of fish extender is and what's expected, in a previous post.

Cut off date December 11th

We would love to participate in the FE, too!! This will be our first time on a Disney Cruise. My hubby, 4 kiddos (ages 7, 6, 6 & 5) and I are very excited for this upcoming trip! My MIL, SIL and baby nephew will also be with us, but not participating in the FE. We are not on FB. Is there a way to sign up for the FE through this site? Thank you! Xxo
Please see my latest post

This is our first cruise. We would like to participate in doing the fish extenders. Can someone help us get that going, or if someone has already started it maybe direct me in the right direction? Thanks!
Please see my previous post

I'm starting a fish extender list. Let me know if you're interested.

To be honest, I had to google what fish extenders were! This will be our 3rd Disney cruise and we haven't heard of it before! We would absolutely love to participate!

Hi I am also interested in doing a fish extender group! This will be our fourth cruise but we haven't done this before! I'd love to find more people in our cruise and start a fish extender group!

Hi everyone! This will be my first Disney cruise. We have done about 5 other cruises though. I will have a 4 and a 5 year old and my hubs and my sister. Hoping to join a fish extended group. Don't know too much about it but it looks great. I know my kids would love it.

First, thank you for taking this on. We are all Disney cruisers. My DD and I are headed out on #4 in 2 weeks with my best friend and her daughter and this January will be #5 for us. We are both adults and in stateroom 8091. Our good friends Berta and Rodney (expecting first baby) have never done FE before and are excited to join in. They are stateroom 8589. Thanks so much. I'll tell Berta she can pick her FE now and start the fun part

Just jumped on this cruise, will be our 3rd and first on one of the new boats. 5 total with kids 11/8/6 B/G/B. All in on the FE's, would love to make some friends to for the kids to sync up with. Pensacola residents, last chance to go on DCL before we leave for Japan in May. APH'ers as well. Lets get this party started!

Just jumped on this cruise, will be our 3rd and first on one of the new boats. 5 total with kids 11/8/6 B/G/B. All in on the FE's, would love to make some friends to for the kids to sync up with. Pensacola residents, last chance to go on DCL before we leave for Japan in May. APH'ers as well. Lets get this party started!
We're excited to have your family join the fish extender group! What is your stateroom number? I'll add you to the list as soon as I get your stateroom info.
Thank you

We're excited to have your family join the fish extender group! What is your stateroom number? I'll add you to the list as soon as I get your stateroom info.
Thank you
Well, they haven't assigned our stateroom yet but we are a GTY Deluxe Family Verandah. It will be myself (Stephen) DW-Suzanne, DS-Noah (11), DD-Lillian (8), and DS-Colton (6).

Aftet all of our troubles and changes, DCL has graciously sent us back to our original cruise in April!! Unfortunately, I have to ask you to remove us from your FE list. Have a wonderful time everyone! Berta&Rodney and Peggy&Diana

I've completed the fish extender list. If you have NOT received an email, please email me.
I'm so excited to start my fish extender gifts.

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter