Disney Fantasy - January 28, 2017- 7 night Caribbean

I've completed the fish extender list. If you have NOT received an email, please email me.
I'm so excited to start my fish extender gifts.

I just saw the 11th is the last date to join. Any chance at all my DH and I could join? We just saw the cruise with military pricing and it's just too good to pass up!!

I've completed the fish extender list. If you have NOT received an email, please email me.
I'm so excited to start my fish extender gifts.

We recently booked and we're hoping to join the FE fun. Any chance of being added, or is it to late now?

Please email me your state room, names and ages for kids.
If you get back to me by tomorrow night, I'll add your family.
disneyfishextender@yahoo.com
Hello, I sent you an email last night...possibly the early hours of
the morning. Wondering if my family can join in?! Sorry last minute but just discovered this board! Yay! Would be so grateful!!!! It's our 4th cruise and I have never done the FE!!!

Hi! It seems we are too late to participate? We didn't know you had to sign up in advance, so sorry! We already made our extenders and would love to participate. My daughter is getting married on this cruise, this would make it extra special!

I would be glad to formulate a list for anyone else who didn't make the cut off in time for the cruise on 1/28/17. Please send me an email with your room number, how many occupants, and whether or not you have kids. Adult only is okay too!
Disneydreamer1@aol.com
Thanks! Hope I can find some people to play

Hello all! I am trying to find how or where I find info on the fish extenders group... so beyond excited for our 4th DCL cruise, let alone the Star Wars Day at Sea! VERY new to the DIS boards, so any help would be very appreciated!

Jessie :-)
wifey to Sam
mom to Nate (11) and Aaron (8)

I would be glad to formulate a list for anyone else who didn't make the cut off in time for the cruise on 1/28/17. Please send me an email with your room number, how many occupants, and whether or not you have kids. Adult only is okay too!
Disneydreamer1@aol.com
Thanks! Hope I can find some people to play

Hi Chris! How did you find info on the fish extenders & a cut off date? we booked our cruise pretty late, so I'm just now seeing all this :-|... thanks for any info!

Greetings Disney cruisers! I cruise this summer and have an odd request. If you are cruising in Stateroom 5192, can you please PM me? I'm trying to get some specifics about the veranda in advance of our cruise.

Happy sailing, everyone!

Hi everyone- new to this forum. we are leaving on our 1st Disney cruise this weekend. the Fantasy on Jan 28th. we made a fish extender, i didn't realize that you need to register to participate. can someone please tell me how i do this? we bought a bunch of stuff to give out already, but i didn't realize we need to sign up. hoping it's not too late! THANK YOU!

Hi Chris! How did you find info on the fish extenders & a cut off date? we booked our cruise pretty late, so I'm just now seeing all this :-|... thanks for any info!
Hi! I found the info here on the Disboards too late as well. It looks like the cutoff date was 12/11 for the official group. There is a Facebook group as well I believe.

Hi All! First timers here, I just heard of the fish extenders and would love to join a group to join in on the fun. Can anyone help with where to go or how to go about that?? Also... Any recommendations anyone has for our family would just be awesome! We are so excited to join the fun!!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter