Disney Emoji Blitz

For those that do not have Pinocchio, something to consider that he's a Silver Box emoji. He should be available in the Silver Boxes after the event ends.

I opened the game this morning and found that they had added a new group - if you have maxed out all of the Monsters, Inc emojis (Mike, Sully, Randall, Roz and Celia), you get Boo.

Between her and Pinocchio, I have spent the last few days buying silver chests to max them out again, instead of gold.

I noticed that too. I suddenly was racking up coins for my Monsters Inc characters. I think that I only have 2 characters who are maxed out, but then I'm cheap on spending coins, and don't play with certain characters unless I absolutely have to.

I love when they add groups that I already have maxed out- the Monsters Inc group gave me a bunch of coins, gems, and Boo! I just need to get another 15,000 coins and I will have her maxed out, too.

I love when they add groups that I already have maxed out- the Monsters Inc group gave me a bunch of coins, gems, and Boo! I just need to get another 15,000 coins and I will have her maxed out, too.
I didn't have that many coins. She's at level 2 now, and I will have her maxed out in a couple of days, if I concentrate on coins instead of collections or missions.

I didn't have that many coins. She's at level 2 now, and I will have her maxed out in a couple of days, if I concentrate on coins instead of collections or missions.
I'm only concentrating on coins right now- I have once again finished all the available levels and item cards. I haven't gotten any new levels or item cards in more than 2 weeks (I maxed out at level 290). I work on the daily challenges and any events that come along- once I finish those, I go with an emoji that will give me a high coin count for my playing time, so I can level up as many of my emojis as I can.

The Hades Villain event has gone live! Hercules, Meg, and Pegasus double the tokens and are available in the Diamond Box. Good luck everyone!

Making good progress so far. Just opened first Hades box. Once I finish the event Hades will be level 3 so that’ll be nice to have a higher level villain.

Finished the event. Last box was Hades. Second Hades in the game, at least for me. Rainbow falls is next but I usually don’t play those.

I’m not a fan of Hercules so I used meg and Pegasus. Finished quickly now onto rainbow falls. I will probably at least try it and see how it goes. I only play rainbow when the reward is diamond box.

I played the first page of Rainbow Falls, had no clue that it had multiple pages. Clearly I don;t play past the first page. Passed on going further and instead returned to leveling.

I'm at the end of RF and it was super easy. I did the event using emojis that completed missions instead of ones that would create a lot of coins (like Herc or Holiday Mickey). I have one more game to play (I think I need 6 coins) and I'm waiting for my second device to charge up so I can get Pegasus.

Finished the event to get Hades up to lvl 3 (since I had him before), then did all of RF (and wound up getting Herc, who I did not have). I did the whole thing with doublers, and burned a lot of boosts on RF because (1) I hate restarting; and (2) some of them required 14 or 15 coins (shields? whatever those drops were), and even with doublers it was tricky sometimes. OTOH, I rarely use boosts, so burning through full power each time still left me with more than 30 of them. . . .

Finished the event to get Hades up to lvl 3 (since I had him before), then did all of RF (and wound up getting Herc, who I did not have). I did the whole thing with doublers, and burned a lot of boosts on RF because (1) I hate restarting; and (2) some of them required 14 or 15 coins (shields? whatever those drops were), and even with doublers it was tricky sometimes. OTOH, I rarely use boosts, so burning through full power each time still left me with more than 30 of them. . . .
I also finished rainbow falls using some of my stored power ups. I still have 87 full powers and 40 more item boosts.....so I’m really a hoarder.....

I was realize surprised at how many coin things it took for the last rainbow falls page.

Splurged for one of the diamond collection boxes since it was guaranteed not to be a duplicate. Got violet from the Incredibles. I still would really like to get disgust or limiere but neither were options. Inching closer to having all the gold box emojis. Need 9 more until the new ones are released and raise that number.

Splurged for one of the diamond collection boxes since it was guaranteed not to be a duplicate. Got violet from the Incredibles. I still would really like to get disgust or limiere but neither were options. Inching closer to having all the gold box emojis. Need 9 more until the new ones are released and raise that number.
I splurged on 2 boxes! My choices were Zero, Webby, and Gizmoduck, and I got Zero and Gizmoduck. Now, I'm only missing Jessie, Webby, and Bernard.

I just got the new update with the new publisher. I’m not liking these series boxes and I’m now wondering if they’ve done away with the ability to hack into more lives... (or other hacks).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter