Disney Emoji Blitz

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by Rhie, Jul 14, 2016.

1. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Magic Key event? I didn't get that, even after closing out the app. Guess I'll wait and see if it appears.

2. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Anyone go for the Celebration Box?

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. Wubar

Wubar Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.

I don't think that officially starts until Jan 1st or later. But there are tricks and hacks that people use to get ahead on this game, I think....

RangerPooh and momof2n2 like this.
  5. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Nope, i had everyone in there already. I also wasted a bunch of gems last week to buy emoji charges so I'm tapped out. I'm 4 more charges away from maxing out Joy.

momof2n2 likes this.
  6. Quellman

Quellman Donald Duck

I got Tiana. Wasn't all impressed. and you can't use the magic wand o n the celebration box.

7. Mrs Geek

Mrs Geek Mouseketeer

Finally finished the event! Got Barbossa which is awesome because I didn't have him and also because I FINALLY have a PotC emoji to play when the inevitable pirate task comes around so I won't have to pay gems to skip it!

momof2n2, Figarro and robinb like this.
  8. robinb

robinb DIS Veteran

I like Barbossa much better than Jack.

I got the Abominable Snowman which I did not have.

9. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

So far, slow going on the key event. I'm getting only one key most of the time- got 2 a few times, highest was 4, and that was after spending 5 gems for an extra.

robinb and Quellman like this.
  10. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I feel like the Magic Key events have always been slow going (at least for me). I've pretty much stopped trying; if I get any keys, great, if not, no big deal.

momof2n2, RangerPooh and MomofKatie like this.
  11. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Agree that this event is too slow. I’m getting one key per game, occasionally two. Working on my level up challenges instead. If I get a key great. If not, it’s not my focus.

12. MonaMN

MonaMN DIS Veteran

Agree - and they keep increasing the number of keys needed to open the boxes. Annoying.

momof2n2 likes this.
  13. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Yeah I’m doing the same. Focusing on the missions or focusing on keys I still only get 1 or maybe 2 max keys per game so it doesn’t seem to make much of a difference. I don’t see any chance of me finishing this one.

14. SAHDad

SAHDad DIS Veteran

Agree on the abysmal drop rate on the keys. I am averaging 1, and when I spent gems, I only got 2. I could handle the number of keys needed to open chests, if the event were not only 2 days. As it is, I probably won't even finish the bronze chests for this one, since I was traveling much of the day yesterday and couldn't play.

15. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

The January slate of events has been posted.
    upload_2019-1-2_8-30-6.png

cmarsh31 likes this.
  16. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

I walked away from key event. Too slow and not really going to beef up my stores of power ups.

Actually - I also walked away from it because I’m simply addicted to the game and I’m trying to play it less. I’ve had to delete it twice because I can’t moderate. I’ve reinstalled twice now and started over. This last reinstall was mid-October and it was just then I (accidentally) found the hack to keep getting lives. It didn’t help my obsession. I moved the game on my iPhone to a folder I’d really have to work at to open it and I haven’t played since Sunday in an effort to behave.

robinb likes this.
  17. Moliphino

Moliphino DIS Veteran

I did finish after getting a late start on the event. It helped that I leveled up and got 15 lives yesterday.

18. SAHDad

SAHDad DIS Veteran

I already have all of the emojis for the diamond box at the end, so I am stressing about not finishing a lot less now.

19. MonaMN

MonaMN DIS Veteran

Yup. I still have two bronze boxes left... not going to make it much further. *shrug*

20. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Ive still got 3 bronzes so I don’t think I’m going to finish. But I do feel like the drop rate is a bit better on the second day than the first. And by a bit I mean occasionally two keys a round!

21. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

The most keys that I ever got in one round was 3, but sadly it was usually only 1. I didn't finish the event. Had 3 bronze boxes and one of the silver chests remaining when the game finished.

Quellman likes this.