Disney Emoji Blitz

Discussion in 'Disney Online Games' started by Rhie, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Araminta18

Araminta18 DIS Veteran

I finished the event and got Holiday Pluto! i already had Holiday Mickie and Minnie, so was really happy to get pluto :)

SG131, RangerPooh and momof2n2 like this.
  2. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

I wasn’t able to finish the rainbow falls either. I spent hours in the car waiting for my son to be done an activity and I just kept reloading lives and I still kept losing on the falls. Normally, if i get really stuck I ask my DD14 to Blitz for me (she’s unbelievable), but she wasn’t with me and after I got home she was in bed and I forgot the next day and then it was too late. (I was already a day behind.) DD loves the mirror’s power so I’m bummed I didn’t get it...

3. Avatar

Advertisement

4. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

Nvm

Last edited: Dec 23, 2018
  5. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Finished the event and got holiday Pluto. Was excited to get him as I already have holiday Mickey and Minnie.

momof2n2 and Araminta18 like this.
  6. Charade67

Charade67 Whatcha *do*-in'?

I finished the event and got Minnie. I was happy because I missed her the last time she was here. I decided to go ahead and buy Pluto. My next goal is to max out all of my silver emojis.

7. CallieMar

CallieMar Mouseketeer

Finished the event and got Pluto! I’m still missing Holiday Mickey, bought two boxes and got Minnie both times, she’s up to level 3 now.

8. figment_jii

figment_jii DIS Veteran

I also got Holiday Pluto at the end of the event! I have Holiday Mickey and Holiday Minnie, so I was quite happy to get Pluto!

9. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Well no holiday Pluto for me. Finished the event and got another Mickey. Bought a box and also got a Mickey. Maybe for Christmas in July I’ll have better luck.

10. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

Just finished this team event. It felt hard to me. And in the end I only got a second Crush, whom I’ve never used outside the event. Anti-climactic...

11. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

Im only about halfway through and yeah I was thinking some of the goals took awhile. I have all but lightening McQueen so chances are I’ll end up with a double of an emoji I don’t use much too.

12. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

So far the team event has been pretty easy. I have all of the emojis except the Yeti- it would be nice to get her, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

13. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Slow going for me. I've been using Yeti as he has a high point count and I haven;t used him too much recently.

momof2n2 likes this.
  14. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Question, do the fireworks do anything? I’ve noticed them at certain levels on the game board, but when I finish the level they just disappear. Would have thought I’d get a nice fireworks display or something.

15. Wubar

Wubar Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.

I haven't noticed the fireworks doing anything. I thought they were going to be part of the game, like those games where the fireworks eventually explode if you don't get rid of them. I ended up with Mr toad. Blah.

16. Figarro

Figarro Mouseketeer

I think the fireworks are only icons to inform you which levels require the event emojis, as opposed to "general" levels which only ask you (for example) to use 100 clouds.
    Previous team events also have similar levels and used different icons.

momof2n2 and SG131 like this.
  17. MomofKatie

MomofKatie Dairy World? Fairy World! OH, DARN IT!!

Finished the event this morning, and lo and behold, I got Yeti!!! That was the only emoji I didn't already have. Very happy about that.

momof2n2 likes this.
  18. SG131

SG131 DIS Veteran

I finished this afternoon and got lightening which was the only emoji of the team event that I didn’t have so I was happy about that too. Shocked I didn’t get a double!

MomofKatie and momof2n2 like this.
  19. RangerPooh

RangerPooh DIS Veteran

Just finished and got Mr Toad. Was happy to get him as he was the one I didn’t have.

momof2n2 and MomofKatie like this.
  20. ksoehrlein

ksoehrlein Once (and Future?) CM

I’m stuck on level 20 of the team event. It doesn’t seem to be crediting me for using all of the sunshines that I’m using each round, so it’s very slow going.

21. momof2n2

momof2n2 DIS Veteran

Started Magic Key event. These ones stress me out for some reason. I used a bunch of power ups for the team event, so I’m hoping to build up my arsenal again.