Disney Emoji Blitz

SG131

DIS Veteran
That wasn’t as bad as I feared since I didn’t have a doubler for the primary event. Got Sora after finishing, the he made Rainbow Falls super easy. Got Aqua at the end. So I ended up getting both!
Same here. First time I finished rainbow falls without needing a single power up!

SG131

DIS Veteran
By the way is anyone bothered by the fact that it says 98% loaded when the yellow bar is at about 66%....

• robinb

DIS Veteran
    I got Sora from the event and then used him to get Aqua from Rainbow Falls. I played the event by focusing on my challenges so I didn't have to spend any gems. RF was easier too because I wasn't getting a lot of items in every game.

• SG131

DIS Veteran
    Minnie bingo is live. I started playing when it was released and all was normal, but now this morning my free spins seem to have disappeared. I haven't time hopped or anything like that. Has anyone else had a problem with them?

NJlauren

DIS Veteran
    Minnie bingo is live. I started playing when it was released and all was normal, but now this morning my free spins seem to have disappeared. I haven't time hopped or anything like that. Has anyone else had a problem with them?
    No, but sometimes during events i do, i need to 'shut off' the event and then it comes back... no idea why.

robinb

DIS Veteran
    I started the Minnie event. I'm thinking about spending gems for Rose Gold Minnie. Is she a prize at the end?

I got Tink from the last event! I was very happy since I didn't have her yet :). I did get tired of playing the same couple of (mostly) useless emojis on the last event.

• SAHDad

DIS Veteran
    I started the Minnie event. I'm thinking about spending gems for Rose Gold Minnie. Is she a prize at the end?

I got Tink from the last event! I was very happy since I didn't have her yet :). I did get tired of playing the same couple of (mostly) useless emojis on the last event.
    I'm hoping that Rose Minnie is the prize. On the diamond box, I only have a 29% chance of getting her.

Wubar

Stop asking about "worth". Totally subjective.
    Finished, got Retro Minnie, who I already had. Decided to buy a diamond box, got regular Minnie. I give up. Rose gold Minnie, you are my white whale.

Charade67

Whatcha *do*-in'?
    I am one dress and one spotlight away from finishing. Will try to 2 device trick if necessary.

robinb

DIS Veteran
    I am one dress and one spotlight away from finishing. Will try to 2 device trick if necessary.
    That’s what I did on the last bingo event. I got down to only a couple items and started to use 2 devices to finish it. It took a few tries since I needed the rare item which was lucky with the emoji I was trying to win.

Charade67

Whatcha *do*-in'?
    I just finished and got RGM without having to use the 2 device trick. It looks like the only emoji I am missing now (not including those you get when you complete a collection.) is the Blue Fairy. I don’t remember her being an option.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Daily Updates and News