Disney Emoji Blitz

Hi Blitzers! I’ve been on a 10 day cruise vacation and wasn’t able to download the new game until yesterday. Even with Dopey I wasn’t able to finish it. I’m bummed because I really wanted the Magic Mirror!

Good news is I managed to complete all my Silver emojies!

I wasn’t able to finish the rainbow falls either. I spent hours in the car waiting for my son to be done an activity and I just kept reloading lives and I still kept losing on the falls. Normally, if i get really stuck I ask my DD14 to Blitz for me (she’s unbelievable), but she wasn’t with me and after I got home she was in bed and I forgot the next day and then it was too late. (I was already a day behind.) DD loves the mirror’s power so I’m bummed I didn’t get it...

I finished the event and got Minnie. I was happy because I missed her the last time she was here. I decided to go ahead and buy Pluto. My next goal is to max out all of my silver emojis.

Finished the event and got Pluto! I’m still missing Holiday Mickey, bought two boxes and got Minnie both times, she’s up to level 3 now.

I also got Holiday Pluto at the end of the event! I have Holiday Mickey and Holiday Minnie, so I was quite happy to get Pluto!

Well no holiday Pluto for me. Finished the event and got another Mickey. Bought a box and also got a Mickey. Maybe for Christmas in July I’ll have better luck.

Just finished this team event. It felt hard to me. And in the end I only got a second Crush, whom I’ve never used outside the event. Anti-climactic...

Just finished this team event. It felt hard to me. And in the end I only got a second Crush, whom I’ve never used outside the event. Anti-climactic...
Im only about halfway through and yeah I was thinking some of the goals took awhile. I have all but lightening McQueen so chances are I’ll end up with a double of an emoji I don’t use much too.

So far the team event has been pretty easy. I have all of the emojis except the Yeti- it would be nice to get her, but I'm not gonna hold my breath.

Question, do the fireworks do anything? I’ve noticed them at certain levels on the game board, but when I finish the level they just disappear. Would have thought I’d get a nice fireworks display or something.

I haven't noticed the fireworks doing anything. I thought they were going to be part of the game, like those games where the fireworks eventually explode if you don't get rid of them. I ended up with Mr toad. Blah.

Question, do the fireworks do anything? I’ve noticed them at certain levels on the game board, but when I finish the level they just disappear. Would have thought I’d get a nice fireworks display or something.

I think the fireworks are only icons to inform you which levels require the event emojis, as opposed to "general" levels which only ask you (for example) to use 100 clouds.
Previous team events also have similar levels and used different icons.

Finished the event this morning, and lo and behold, I got Yeti!!! That was the only emoji I didn't already have. Very happy about that.

I finished this afternoon and got lightening which was the only emoji of the team event that I didn’t have so I was happy about that too. Shocked I didn’t get a double!

I’m stuck on level 20 of the team event. It doesn’t seem to be crediting me for using all of the sunshines that I’m using each round, so it’s very slow going.

Started Magic Key event. These ones stress me out for some reason. I used a bunch of power ups for the team event, so I’m hoping to build up my arsenal again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!