Disney Emoji Blitz

I finally linked to facebook because I was changing phones. That cost me all my progress on item collections but I've just kept going on levels.
Hmmm. I'm linked on facebook too. But don't have any missions. Almost done with the items too. Now there's nothing much to do ...

Any suggestions for getting a new character instead of a power upgrade? I'm stuck on level 40 (yeah, way behind some of you guys! :) ) and can't get past it because I need Sully. I refuse to buy my way out so I've been stuck here for nearly a month -- well, I've also been playing the Halloween version so haven't spent as much time on regular level play. But still can't get Sully to open :badpc:

Woohoo! I finally got Sully and finished that level! My daughter thinks his "scare" is hilarious. Now Donald Duck is the only silver box I have left to open, but I have several gold boxes still to go. I need to convince my daughter to allow the coins to collect beyond 15K, she spends them as soon as they're earned -- hmm, sounds like real life...

Has anyone else ever experienced the App not updating your lives? Just opened it up, after playing several hours ago, and it's still on zero.

Has anyone else ever experienced the App not updating your lives? Just opened it up, after playing several hours ago, and it's still on zero.
That's a new one...I haven't seen that one. Did you try closing the app completely and then restarting? Otherwise, I'd contact Support and see if they have any suggestions/thoughts.

Hiya! I have a question about doing those surveys, are they worth it? I've been thinking about starting them to earn credits for the game but, I wanna know if its safe and effective. Thanks!

I guess it depends on your comfort level with Google. I already have a google phone and use gmail, so I figure they already know so much about me, I don't mind them mining a little more data and paying me for it :-)

I've maxed out at level 75. I also have all the items and all the emojis opened. (I got the last one I was missing, Judy Hopp, in the current diamond box.) So now I am just doing the daily challenges.

Hopefully they will add more content soon.

Did you try starting a game? Sometimes I've noticed it will show 0 lives, but then when you start a game they are actually in there.

Did you try starting a game? Sometimes I've noticed it will show 0 lives, but then when you start a game they are actually in there.

Yeah, I've tried that. No go. It's weird. I'll get a notification that my lives are refilled, open the App, and I'm still at zero. It's almost as if freezes or hangs up somehow. I think I will contact them with this issue.

I'm currently stuck on getting star/star combo twice in a game. I don't have enough diamonds to swap it out.

I'm currently stuck on getting star/star combo twice in a game. I don't have enough diamonds to swap it out.
I haven't found any tricks that work consistently to get past some of these missions, other than luck and persistence. For the star+star combo, I would focus on using an emoji that replaces other emojis with itself (e.g., Randall) in hopes that you'll generate more stars that way. Other than that, good luck!

That's the toughest one that has popped up multiple times. I have consistently skipped it when possible. My best bet for stars has been tink, especially since she's been level 2. I can usually get 3-4 stars per game that way.

Watching the videos multiple times per day has resulted in faster collection of gems.

I have this mission too and it's making me crazy :/ I'm going to try the characters recommended...

I don't really understand the Facebook thing and Dug. Can someone explain it to me. I don't know anyone else who plays the game. In hindsight, I probably should have created a Facebook account just for gaming to link up to this game. Does anyone else here do that?

Why am I not getting credit for items I collected during challenges? This use to be the only way I could get items. Now I'm not getting credit!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter