Disney Emoji Blitz

This game hates me. I have 2 missions left to finish a level. They both involve the Cheshire Cat. I don't have the Cheshire Cat, and have only 18 gems.

hi, sorry if these questions have already been asked answered, I just joined this forum today.

Do we know why we get coins for some matches and not for others? I thought it might be because I didn't have those characters, but that did not turn out to be the case.

I also don't understand the link between facebook and getting the character Dug.

Thanks!

Why am I not getting credit for items I collected during challenges? This use to be the only way I could get items. Now I'm not getting credit!
I noticed that too...it seems like whenever they introduce an update to the game, they change some of the things. Sometimes the change is better, other times it is not. I'd send Guest Services/Help a note asking about this change and find out if it's something that they meant to do or if was one of those unintentional changes.

Do we know why we get coins for some matches and not for others? I thought it might be because I didn't have those characters, but that did not turn out to be the case.
I haven't entirely figured it out either, but I always thought it had to do with how fast you make matches and how many emojis are in each match. It seems like if you do three matches with long breaks between the matches, you don't get many/any coins. If you make matches quickly, then you get coins. It also seems like if you can get cascading matches, you'll get more coins.

i have a challenge to blitz mode 5 times in 1 game :( i rarely get 4 mostly 3 no mater the character any advice? thanks

I needed the help from the extra time bonus and an emoji that either clears a lot other emojis (e.g., Ursula) or can replace a lot emojis with themselves (e.g., Randall, Genie, Hatbox Ghost, etc.). Also, I tried to save my clouds, stars, and suns until I was out of blitz mode. I'm pretty sure the last time I got that mission, I used the Extra Time boost plus Ursula.

Hey all, new to this forum. Kind of curious to see where everyone is at with the game. My details are below. I'd love to see where everyone else is at currently:

Level: 32
Silver Emojis: 11
Gold Emojis: 9
Item Collection: Currently at Disney Attractions
Highest Score Obtained: 1,715,922 with Alien.

This is all without spending any money to buy coins or gems!

Hey all, new to this forum. Kind of curious to see where everyone is at with the game. My details are below. I'd love to see where everyone else is at currently:

Level: 32
Silver Emojis: 11
Gold Emojis: 9
Item Collection: Currently at Disney Attractions
Highest Score Obtained: 1,715,922 with Alien.

This is all without spending any money to buy coins or gems!

Level 85 (maxed out, waiting new)
Silver: 14
Gold: 21
Item: Pluto stuff (2nd trip through, lost all progress when I linked to FB)
Highest Score: 5.1 million with Kermit

I really like the game. Just frustrating some times. And I did buy the 'once in a lifetime' thing a while back for a couple bucks. I figured that as much enjoyment as I was getting I could drop $2.99 or whatever it was.

Level 85 (maxed out, waiting new)
Silver: 14
Gold: 21
Item: Pluto stuff (2nd trip through, lost all progress when I linked to FB)
Highest Score: 5.1 million with Kermit

I really like the game. Just frustrating some times. And I did buy the 'once in a lifetime' thing a while back for a couple bucks. I figured that as much enjoyment as I was getting I could drop $2.99 or whatever it was.

Wow awesome job. What was the once in a lifetime thing? Are you working on upgrading all your current emojis? You think it's best to save up for Gold emojis rather than buying silver first? Running into a lot of challenges that require a certain gold emoji.

Wow awesome job. What was the once in a lifetime thing? Are you working on upgrading all your current emojis? You think it's best to save up for Gold emojis rather than buying silver first? Running into a lot of challenges that require a certain gold emoji.
For the longest time I tried to get as many different ones as possible. It was irritating to me when I leveled up instead of getting a new one. But once I got quite a few it became preferable to level up to generate higher scores. But it is tough when many missions require a certain emoji that you don't have. Doing the free spins as often as possible will help keep enough gems handy to swap a mission periodically.

A couple of months ago there was a thing for a few dollars that gave like 200 gems and 60 lives or something like that. And then through the Halloween thing I picked up a bunch of gems as well.

Level: 75 (maxed out for me there)
Silver Emojis: 15
Gold Emojis: 27
Rainbow Emojis: 2
Purple Emojis: 2
Items: Maxed out at Fun in the Sun
Current High Score: 5.3 mil with Genie

I've spent money on gems, but only to get diamond box emojis. I had to have Belle and Beast!

Anyone else a boost hoarder? I have such a hard time using them, I keep saving them up to use someday. I've currently got 31 free extra time boosts! Ha!

I'm just doing the daily challenges now, and collecting coins to level up my emojis.

i have a challenge to blitz mode 5 times in 1 game :( i rarely get 4 mostly 3 no mater the character any advice? thanks

Do you have the White Rabbit? he buys extra time, so I tend to use him for these kinds of challenges.

Level: 59
Silver Emojis: 12
Gold Emojis: 16
Items: Showtime
Current High Score: 4.6 million with Wall-E

Level: 75 (maxed out for me there)
Silver Emojis: 15
Gold Emojis: 27
Rainbow Emojis: 2
Items: Maxed out at Fun in the Sun
Current High Score: 5.3 mil with Genie

I've spent money on gems, but only to get diamond box emojis. I had to have Belle and Beast!

Anyone else a boost hoarder? I have such a hard time using them, I keep saving them up to use someday. I've currently got 31 free extra time boosts! Ha!

I'm just doing the daily challenges now, and collecting coins to level up my emojis.
What are the rainbow emojis?

Some of the emojis have a rainbow colored box around it (similar to the silver, gold, or purple colors around the other emojis). I know the Sorcerer Mickey has a rainbow and my guess is that Dug is the other rainbow-emoji.

Yes, Sorcerer Mickey and Dug are the two rainbow emojis. Maleficent and Ursula are the purple emojis

I just noticed a glitch in my game. I have an Android device and an Apple device. You can link your game via Facebook and play on both devices. It seemed to work fine, other than collection items didn't transfer between games, but the missions, daily challenges, available emojis, and coins all transferred between the devices without an issue. I finished the item collections on my Android device, so I've been playing exclusively on my Apple device lately. Yesterday, I played on my Android device for a bit and then when I went back to the Apple device, it asked me if I wanted to load the game from the Server or the one that was stored on the device. I selected Server (like I normally do) and all of the usual stuff transferred just fine. However, the item collection reset back to as if I hadn't collected anything on that board before. I was collecting stuff on the "Outer Space" board and had about half of the items collected. After switching devices, it went back to 0 out of 215 items (the Android game was fine - it still shows all boards as being cleared). So, just something to keep in mind if you play across platforms...don't switch devices until you've just finished collecting a board!

I just downloaded the game today and am already OBSESSED!!! So much fun, and I will love having lots of Disney emojis while we are on our Disney vaca in December!
:yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::mickeyjum:mickeyjum:mickeyjum
Im completely obsessed myself. How did you get the bouncing Mickeys?

FINALLY got over 700,000 points and moved on to level 9!! I took a screen shot, I was so proud!!

What does the "point value" under the characters mean?

I've been playing since this summer & im completely obsessed. I'm on level 37 & still not #1 on the leaderboard. However, I don't know the 1st & 2nd place people (I'm 4th)

Is anyone else on Facebook & want to play against each other?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter