Disney Dream Request...

DVC_Corrys

DIS Veteran
Hello Disers,
I am a huge Vinylmation collector. Disney announced they are releasing some new 3" vinyls for the new ship. I live on the West Coast and won't be on a DCL cruise for a few more years.

I was hoping someone would pick up both of them for me if you will be on the new ship. I would really appreciate it. I will of course pay you for the costs and shipping.

PM if you can help!! Thanks and Merry Christmas.

Hello Disers,
I am a huge Vinylmation collector. Disney announced they are releasing some new 3" vinyls for the new ship. I live on the West Coast and won't be on a DCL cruise for a few more years.

I was hoping someone would pick up both of them for me if you will be on the new ship. I would really appreciate it. I will of course pay you for the costs and shipping.

PM if you can help!! Thanks and Merry Christmas.

I would love to help. But I am not going untilled October. Sorry

If no one else speaks up, I will be more than happy to help you out, I don't leave for 110 days, so, it will be a while. Just give me a good description of what you need and I will do my best to fulfill it:)

I'll do it. I'm on the Dec 30 sailing. I just got our first two Vinylmations, didn't realize that the cards were part of the collection and tossed mind - we got the Buzz Lightyear one, which I guess is a little rare? But my kid loves it anyway so I wouldn't sell.

Just PM me what you need, I'll be happy to pick them up for you.

I have an extra DVC one (1st one)....if you need it.

These are being released on the Maiden Voyage. Very expensive cruise and a fairly low Limited Edition. I am almost positive that these will sail out on the Maiden Voyage. These will also use the Random Selection Process (lottery system) to sell them.

My best advise is to keep an eye on eBay for them. These will be hard to get and honestly, eBay may be the easiest way to get one. I know I am keeping an eye out. Already missed one auction for some.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter