Disney Dream 9/29/2011 3night

I'm so glad to see that we might be able to pull off a FE for our trip! I know that my kids will be super excited to give and will also love arriving back at the room to see if something has been left!

I'm not really sure how to proceed but it looks like we probably have enough interest.

Lisa (or anyone who knows), since you have done this before maybe you can shed some light on how it gets organized. From all I've read this Thread is where we should be discussing and organizing.

Big Al, we do are doing a happy dance to be paid in full! We are also in NJ, in Scotch Plains. Where are you?

Have a great day!

We just surprised my brother and his family with this cruise!! So excited to have them sailing with us. We both would be interested in joining the FE.

GOOD MORNIN FOLKS

WELCOME NEWBIES

I have not had time to be posting like before miss that !!!!!

way to much going on
SO I hope this time next month I will be posting alot more , packing moving horses paper work just never ends !!!!!

yeap theres that wedding things too :scared1::confused3

hope everyone has a great day IF you live in michigan

THUNDERFEST AT WILLOW RUN AIRPORT
B -17 & B - 25 will be flying not sure of the C - 47 ?????
going to be a GRRRRREAT air show

garRy:banana:

Okay, Since no one has jumped up and volunteered to organize the FE I guess I will. I've never done this but I can't imagine that it will be too difficult.

If you are interested in doing the FE please PM me with the following

Who is in the room, children's ages and stateroom number.

For Example:
AJStaud
DH: Chuck, DW: Jackie and DD: Amanda (adult)
Stateroom: 5042

AJStaud family
DH: Jason, DW: Stacey DS: Brennan age 3, DS: Tavin 5month old
Stateroom: 10070

We need to have a cut off date for people joining so lets say August 15th is the deadline for those wanting to participate. After that date I will post a master list! If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Amanda:banana:

I've got 3 words to relay to the September 29 th Dream cruisers- Paid in Full!!
I can't wait to get out of here and experience some Disney magic. My family and I are also interested in the FE experience ( although I'm not so sure how it works but ,whatever, if it's good enough for Disney and our fellow cruisers- it's good enough for me!
Keep in touch & hope to see you all on the ship!!

Big Al & family :woohoo:

Joining in on your Good news.....:banana::banana::banana::banana:

Amanda - thanks for joining in to organize the fish extender....We are not big fish extender participants...but it is a ton of fun for the kids.

This seems to be a small group and with a cut off date, it should be very manageable...

HAVE FUN!!!!!

hee hee hee hee - I stole GaRRy's TOP...

Thank you Amanda for doing this.. I have been away visiting family for the past couple of weeks and have have limited computer access.. It is such fun- I will PM you with my information and will check with our friends to see if they want in...

GOOD MORNIN ALL

theft thats okay stole 1 on other board !!!!!

poor stacey boards are sooooooo dead when she is outta town !!!!!

off to work

HAVE A GREAT DAY ALL

saw the dream dock this morning scoopie is back :banana:

garRy

Okay, Since no one has jumped up and volunteered to organize the FE I guess I will. I've never done this but I can't imagine that it will be too difficult.

If you are interested in doing the FE please PM me with the following

Who is in the room, children's ages and stateroom number.

For Example:
AJStaud
DH: Chuck, DW: Jackie and DD: Amanda (adult)
Stateroom: 5042

AJStaud family
DH: Jason, DW: Stacey DS: Brennan age 3, DS: Tavin 5month old
Stateroom: 10070

We need to have a cut off date for people joining so lets say August 15th is the deadline for those wanting to participate. After that date I will post a master list! If you have any questions let me know.
Thanks,
Amanda:banana:

Okay after some thought and consideration from others we will extend the deadline for the Fish Extenders to August 31st! Please let me know through a PM if you wish to participate by then! Thanks! Can't wait for the fun to begin!!

Hi,

Just joined this board/forum.

My H & I will be sailing with you.

This is our second Disney Cruise. We did our first on the Wonder about 3 years ago.

This will, however, be our first vacation with our DD. She will be 9 months old.

We can't wait!

I read up a bit on FE. What kind of trinkets are usually given?

Hi,

Just joined this board/forum.

My H & I will be sailing with you.

This is our second Disney Cruise. We did our first on the Wonder about 3 years ago.

This will, however, be our first vacation with our DD. She will be 9 months old.

We can't wait!

:banana::banana::banana::banana:Welcome and what a wonderful time for a cruise with a precious DD. :cutie:

Hi Elena,

Welcome! We were on the Wonder four years ago and we are so excited too.

This is my first time participating in a FE. There are many threads that discuss what kinds of things people give. Seems there is a large range of what people do. Some people give things that come from their hometown others do useful things like lip balm and sunscreen or candy. Other people make it sound so fun we had to join in. Maybe you will too?

Lois

[I read up a bit on FE. What kind of trinkets are usually given?[/QUOTE]

On our last cruise we received pens, pirate carb, candy, a mug from someone's home town, a small treasure box-

It was really nice to come back to the room and see little gifts- it looks like this will be a small group so should be very manageable..

Looks like we have a very small thread. Where is everyone? This is my husband and I's 2nd Disney cruise. Sailed for our honeymoon in Jan 200 on the Wonder and this time we will have our DD and DS with us who are 10 and 8 and they have NO IDEA that we are cruising, they think we are only going to WDW until we pull up at the port! Would love to do FE.

I think I would be interested in joining the FE! Someone would need to explain all of the details though since I am a newbie.

What is everyone's plan for the day in Nassau? Last time we did the Atlantis day pass. We were wondering if it was worth the $ this time with a 9 month old.

Looking so forward to this trip!!

ETA : Thanks for the warm welcome!

Looks like we have a very small thread. Where is everyone? This is my husband and I's 2nd Disney cruise. Sailed for our honeymoon in Jan 200 on the Wonder and this time we will have our DD and DS with us who are 10 and 8 and they have NO IDEA that we are cruising, they think we are only going to WDW until we pull up at the port! Would love to do FE.

Oh, the kid's are going to have such a great time!! On the FE, please let me know the names of everyone in your stateroom and the childrens ages. I will also need your stateroom number. Once I have that I will add you to the official list!!:yay:

I think I would be interested in joining the FE! Someone would need to explain all of the details though since I am a newbie.

What is everyone's plan for the day in Nassau? Last time we did the Atlantis day pass. We were wondering if it was worth the $ this time with a 9 month old.

Looking so forward to this trip!!

ETA : Thanks for the warm welcome!

Great! I'm so excited for you guys to join our little FE group. What I will need to know is the names of those in your Stateroom along with the ages of the children. We will also need your Stateroom number. Once I have that I can add you to the list. I will post the list in a few days so people can get an idea of how many people/cabins are participating in the FE.

There are several threads on FE, but basic is you hang pockets off of your fish outside your stateroom door. Throughout the cruise people drop of little goodies! You can deliver your FE gifts anytime during the cruise. Hope that helps. If you have any questions just let me know. Trying to make this short since I'm at work, and should be working instead of Dreaming of our cruise:surfweb::headache:

I tried to PM you our names and stateroom info but It gave me an error message saying I can not PM until I have posted 10 times. :)
Lori

I was just about to PM our info as well.
But I don't have 10 post yet either.

I was just about to PM our info as well.
But I don't have 10 post yet either.

If you guys are okay with posting names and stateroom numbers on the open board thats okay. If you wish to keep it private and just between those involved with the FE then just post hi several times so you can get your 10 post!:dance3::woohoo:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter