Disney Channel Games 2008???

I just had to pop on and share this with the WHOLE lot of you. not just the people who joined the Yahoo Group (if you want to join that just PM your e-mail and I'll add you). Sorry the pics are so huge, I took out all but 2 so it won't take so long to load as there were 6... LOL

My daughter had to do a project for Gifted... to use a potato as the main character in a scene or setting... she chose... Hannah MonTater... here are the pics... she won 2nd place LOL

100_0386.jpg

100_0382.jpg

Ok I think I have added everyone who has PMed me about the Yahoo List... if you want to join and have not sent me a message OR if you asked to join and I somehow missed you, PLEASE PM again... remember I just moved and my brain is kind of oatmeally - if I missed you it was NOT intentional...

WOW!

I am amazed that this thread is still going...
I tried to PM you but I don't have 10 posts yet
(I had 9 so hopefully, this makes 10)
I would love to be added to the Yahoo list!
I went to the Motorcade Parade and Concert
and hope to go next year!!!:worship:
Is anyone going to Miley's birthday bash?
I know people who are going so I hope they
bring me back souvenirs...

WOW!

I am amazed that this thread is still going...
I tried to PM you but I don't have 10 posts yet
(I had 9 so hopefully, this makes 10)
I would love to be added to the Yahoo list!
I went to the Motorcade Parade and Concert
and hope to go next year!!!:worship:
Is anyone going to Miley's birthday bash?
I know people who are going so I hope they
bring me back souvenirs...

Not going but would LOVE to know someone who is going so that I could get something for my cousin's DD. So if anyone is out there that is going and I would of course send some money ahead of time I would greatly appreciate it!!

Heather

The ironic part is I have free passes to fly on SW airlines but those tickets are SO rediculously priced I wouldn't think of paying those prices... we like Miley... but not THAT much....

Hello everyone!:) I was just reading the "fine print" from the "Disney Channel Training With The Stars Sweepstakes" that took place this Summer and it says:"with travel anticipated to take place in April 2009".:) So it appears we have a good indication that April will again be THE month.I still think the most likely dates are April 27-May 2.We are MUCH further along this year than last year-at this time last year(2007) we did not even know IF there would be a DCG 2008.:)

Did anyone else see the video featuring DCG 2007 and DCG 2008 International Star Andrea Guasch of Spain that is being shown on Disney Channel?She is always so nice and friendly to everyone at the Games-I am so glad to see her getting some "TV Time" here in the United States!:)

WOW!:)DCG 2008 started SIX MONTHS ago today!What GREAT memories!:) We are now headed DOWNHILL to DCG 2009 and more great memories!:)

Yeh we had so much fun, it was great seeing all the stars, we never expected to see Micheal Seater, he was nice! That was the best week ever!:thumbsup2

Hi lxh11!:) If you are still "here",do you have any information you are at liberty to share concerning Disney Channel Games 2009?The reason I need the information is because Disney is offering a GREAT "Buy 4 days(Resort and Tickets) get 3 days(Resort and Tickets) FREE Package!:)The problem is it has to be booked by January 24.The Disney Channel Training With The Stars Sweepstakes stated that DCG 2009 was anticipated to be taped in April,so using that information and the historical dates for DCG 2007 and DCG 2008,my "GUESS" is that DCG 2009 will be taped April 27-May 2.ANY information you could provide would be GREATLY appreciated!Thank you for your time!:)

I just wanted to let everyone who was planning on going to or considering going to Disney Channel Games 2009 know that the Games may not take place this year.A final decision has not been made and will have to be made by March.The reason given for the possible cancellation is the Talents' schedules.Hopefully everything will fall into place,but that is the latest status of DCG 2009.:)

This was in the Orlando Sentinel about a week ago.
Farewell, Disney Channel Games; hello, charity push
Sad news, Disney Channel fans: There will be no Disney Channel Games in Orlando-or anywhere-this year. The channel is putting its emphasis elsewhere. A Disney Channel spokesperson said Wednesday: "While we are proud of Disney Channel Games and its great success over the past two years, this summer we are focusing on the launch of a new charitable initiative with Disney Channel and Disney XD stars. Details will be announced shortly." Last month, Disney Channel honcho Gary Marsh said the young stars' busy schedules could scuttle the games this year. Last year"s event attracted Miley Cyrus and Jonas Brothers, and the channel promoted Camp Rock.
If I see anything else in the Orlando Sentinel I will post it or if anyone has any inside info please let us know. I hope they still do something with the stars so that we will be able to get photos and autographs. The Games were such a nice opportunity to meet the stars.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter