Disney Channel Games 2008???

Sarah - I hope my girls turn out like you! Still in touch with their inner Disney child, even when in college! :)

Just a heads up for those of you with Verizon FIOS, Cheetah Girls: One World is On Demand, and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the second one better, but this one had some great songs (and AMAZINGLY HOT INDIAN GUYS!) I was so shocked at how beautiful everything was, Bollywood never ceases to amaze me. The things they can do with colors! It's amazing.

Anyways, hope you all get to see it by at least Friday.

FYI-Monique Coleman,DCG 2007 Green Team Member will be the Celebrity Narrator for the Candlelight Processional December 10-12.:)

Sarah - I hope my girls turn out like you! Still in touch with their inner Disney child, even when in college! :)

I'm sure they will be. Only the coolest people end up this way! haha.

You guys will appreciate this...

My 15 year old had an orthodontist appointment yesterday. She came out with yellow rubber bands on her teeth. I couldn't figure out why. She said "I have to represent" I was like "Represent WHO?". She said "The Comets, duh". LOL
Martin Barlan (did you see how many goals he scored in foosball?) has a place in her heart forever.

You guys will appreciate this...

My 15 year old had an orthodontist appointment yesterday. She came out with yellow rubber bands on her teeth. I couldn't figure out why. She said "I have to represent" I was like "Represent WHO?". She said "The Comets, duh". LOL
Martin Barlan (did you see how many goals he scored in foosball?) has a place in her heart forever.

That's awesome. Of course I'm loving the Comet representation! :)

FYI-YOU are invited to DCG 2007 Green Team Member Miley Cyrus' Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party at Disneyland on October 5.A ticket will ONLY cost you TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!;) :)

What a bargain! LOL
Apparently they are *closing* Disneyland for the occasion. And, her birthday isn't till November - wonder what she's promoting in October - new single from her album?

FYI-YOU are invited to DCG 2007 Green Team Member Miley Cyrus' Sweet Sixteen Birthday Party at Disneyland on October 5.A ticket will ONLY cost you TWO-HUNDRED AND FIFTY DOLLARS!;) :)

its a promotion for Disney, their new thing is going to be "Share The Celebration" and Miley is sharing hers. The park is being closed from 6pm-11pm and you have to have a special ticket to get in. She is also going to be performing.

When Miley turns 16, it’s cause to celebrate! And there’s no better place to celebrate than at a Disney Park.

To honor the occasion, Disneyland in California has created “Miley’s Sweet 16 – Share The Celebration,” an unforgettable event for Miley and her fans that also will serve to recognize Youth Service America and help drive awareness of the need for youth volunteerism.

The Hollywood-style bash is planned for Sunday, Oct. 5, from 6 to 11 p.m., with ticket sales limited to 5,000 fans. Tickets, priced at $250, go on sale at 9 a.m. PDT, Saturday, Aug. 30, at www.disneyparks.com/miley.

For Miley, the birthday bash is a once-in-a-lifetime event and she plans to make new Disney theme park memories during the evening. “I only turn 16 once, so it’s going to be an awesome party with my favorite rides, hanging out with friends, fireworks and more,” she said. “I’ll even get to sing a couple songs.”

Miley’s Sweet 16 at Disneyland will feature a medley of party elements, large and small, that will allow guests to join in the celebration of Miley’s magical milestone. Special Party Zones will highlight the music and fun of Miley and Hannah Montana with themed activities and entertainment. Some of Miley’s favorite attractions will be open in each Party Zone, and the party will end with a bang as fireworks fill the Disneyland sky.

For more information about “Miley’s Sweet 16 - Share The Celebration” party at the Disneyland Park in California, as well as details on how to obtain tickets go to www.disneyparks.com/miley.

So supposedly if you have Verizon FIOS each time you watch the DC Games On Demand you are entered into a sweepstakes for something? Not sure what, my friend was telling me about I kind of zoned out...anyone know anything?

:sad2: It's all over. Now we have nothing in life to look forward to...:sad2:

Except...you know...the JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT ON SEPTEMBER 4TH! Woo Hoo! Party! If anyone is going, I mean.

It's going to be awesome, I got Soundcheck tickets, and pretty good seats, and I am going to win this Chevy Poster contest if it's the LAST thing I do! Ugh! So I will be meeting them too haha. Hopefully.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that! LOL

I guess I'd be more excited if *we* had won Soundcheck passes - you lucky girl! We went last Sunday to a Verizon Store in Citrus Park to try and win Meet and Greets. No luck. Then, we went yesterday to New Tampa and no luck (unlike your friend - lucky you!).

My only hope now is that my kids will be called for a Meet and Greet from Team Jonas. The bummer of it is, since they are only doing one M & G per member, even though both of my kids are members, the chances of one of them getting called is slim - the chances of *both* of them getting called is non-existent. It kind of makes me mad that you could buy 4 presale tickets per membership, but they are only giving one M & G per membership.

And, I have to work the day after the concert - so as much as I know I'll enjoy the concert - I'll have to get up at 530am the next morning!

Except...you know...the JONAS BROTHERS CONCERT ON SEPTEMBER 4TH! Woo Hoo! Party! If anyone is going, I mean.

It's going to be awesome, I got Soundcheck tickets, and pretty good seats, and I am going to win this Chevy Poster contest if it's the LAST thing I do! Ugh! So I will be meeting them too haha. Hopefully.

Oh, yeah, forgot about that! LOL

I guess I'd be more excited if *we* had won Soundcheck passes - you lucky girl! We went last Sunday to a Verizon Store in Citrus Park to try and win Meet and Greets. No luck. Then, we went yesterday to New Tampa and no luck (unlike your friend - lucky you!).

My only hope now is that my kids will be called for a Meet and Greet from Team Jonas. The bummer of it is, since they are only doing one M & G per member, even though both of my kids are members, the chances of one of them getting called is slim - the chances of *both* of them getting called is non-existent. It kind of makes me mad that you could buy 4 presale tickets per membership, but they are only giving one M & G per membership.

And, I have to work the day after the concert - so as much as I know I'll enjoy the concert - I'll have to get up at 530am the next morning!

I know, I am not betting on winning a meet and greet from Team Jonas. I really don't want to, since they only give you one, and I wouldn't want to go without my friend. That's why I want to enter the Poster contest, but my poster isn't very good.

Oh well, if I don't win, it wasn't meant to be.

That stinks that you still have to wake up, I keep forgetting school is back in session, I only have to go two days a week, haha.

Can't wait for the concert, hopefully Hurricane Hanna[h Montana, as I like to call it] won't ruin is for us! If it ends up getting the concert cancelled, I will be so angry.

Who won the DC Games? I missed it. I read Inferno did? I guess congrats to Nick then lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter