Disney Channel Games 2008???

The Jonas Brothers' new CD came out yesterday. Target has a "bonus pack" that includes a DVD - well the DVD is the JB performance at the DC Games! We spotted my elder DD in "This is Me" - the duo between Joe Jonas and Demi Lovato.

That's awesome! I got my CD at walmart, so all I got was the "Live to Party" bonus track, which is good, so I'm cool with that.

Well, my kids wanted me to buy another copy of the CD at Walmart so they could get Walmart's bonus track. Ummmm, I don't think so! LOLOLOLOL

That's awesome! I got my CD at walmart, so all I got was the "Live to Party" bonus track, which is good, so I'm cool with that.

Haha, I'm sure the songs will be on iTunes or elsewhere soon enough

Apparently Team Jonas pre-orders got a different DVD - what a scam! LOL I didn't preorder because they wanted it ON August 12.

So whats on the Team Jonas DVD then? My friend pre ordered from Team Jonas and she STILL hasn't gotten her CD yet, she's ticked.

I was like, this is why I didn't pre-order it! I def. wanted it on the 12th, even though I listened to the whole thing the entire week before lol.

Here's the blurb from the Team Jonas site regarding the DVD content - personally, I think it's ridiculous that people who paid well in advance didn't have the CD in their hands on the day of release - that's why we didn't preorder either. For an extra $18 you could choose overnight shipping to get it on the 12th - no thanks!:
If you're a Premium Plus Team Jonas member, the A Little Bit Longer CD + DVD was shipped out to you on August 8th! It features 12 brand new tracks from Jonas Brothers, plus an exclusive DVD with a message from the guys, collection of their YouTube videos and much more - a bonus for Team Jonas!

So whats on the Team Jonas DVD then? My friend pre ordered from Team Jonas and she STILL hasn't gotten her CD yet, she's ticked.

I was like, this is why I didn't pre-order it! I def. wanted it on the 12th, even though I listened to the whole thing the entire week before lol.

Yeah, Team Jonas says that the people who pre ordered their CD shouldn't contact them complaining until after the 18th, because that's when everyone is supposed to have it. That's ridiculous!

So my cousin just sent this to me - her BIL was working security at the county fair the other night and snapped a pic of Corbin Bleu with his cell phone.

CorbinBleuPhoto.jpg

If you preorded the CD on the Jonas Brothers site, the DVD doesn't have the DC Games stuff?

If you preorded the CD on the Jonas Brothers site, the DVD doesn't have the DC Games stuff?

we got the fan club preorder cd and the bonus dvd does not have any DCgames stuff... all it has is a "special message" from the boys (which was basically a thank you for buying the cd)... youtube videos (which are all public anyways) and the mtv "stripped" interview and video of "a little bit longer"... and "band in a bus" trailer... all of which you can watch on youtube.

considering we paid the equivalent of like $15 for the cd, we should have waited and bought it at any of the stores for half the price and at least included a bonus song, like bestbuy for $7.99 this week.

at least we did receive it on the same day as the release (aug 12). :)

Hey everyone!!

I think I may have posted on this thread once or twice... but I've been reading it more often... :)

anyways, my sister and I had a DC games party today!! It went well and was a lot of fun. we had four people per team, and competed in such events as a three-legged race, swim relay, wheelbarrow relay, bubble blowing/whipped cream relay thingy, and some more. We were in all four teams, and my sister and I wore our DC games 08 shirts. MY TEAM WON!! :cheer2:
:) :)

I just thought I would post this.... and I'm sooooo bummed because my school musical next year is during the speculated DC games week!! :( :(
ergggg.

What a fun idea!

I hope the games don't conflict with your school musical next year! I worry about that too with my girls and dance - they are starting at a new studio and I'm hoping it works out okay.

Hey everyone!!

I think I may have posted on this thread once or twice... but I've been reading it more often... :)

anyways, my sister and I had a DC games party today!! It went well and was a lot of fun. we had four people per team, and competed in such events as a three-legged race, swim relay, wheelbarrow relay, bubble blowing/whipped cream relay thingy, and some more. We were in all four teams, and my sister and I wore our DC games 08 shirts. MY TEAM WON!! :cheer2:

I just thought I would post this.... and I'm sooooo bummed because my school musical next year is during the speculated DC games week!! :( :(
ergggg.

Hey everyone!!

.... and I'm sooooo bummed because my school musical next year is during the speculated DC games week!! :( :(
ergggg.

What is the speculated week for the DC games next year? (keepin my fingers crossed it is our week at WDW!!!) Thanks!

What is the speculated week for the DC games next year? (keepin my fingers crossed it is our week at WDW!!!) Thanks!
Remember this is TOTAL AND COMPLETE speculation,but if DCG 2009 follows the same pattern as last year and immediately follows the Cheer and Dance Worlds competition,the dates will be April 27-May 2.There is NOTHING from Disney,at this point,pointing to ANY SPECIFIC DATES-it is just fun to speculate.:)FYI,DCG 2007 was taped April 24-27 and DCG 2008 was taped April 28-May 3.:)

Hey everyone!!

ergggg.
Don't worry about it at this point!:) Speculation is just that!:) There is NO way to know when DCG 2009 will be taped until Disney(or Hal Boedeker:) ;) )announces the dates,which will probably not happen until well into 2009.:) The historical dates point to the last week of April/first week of May time frame,but that may or may not hold true this year.We just don't know.Did your Team get to go into the Winner's Tent after the competition?LOL:)

My elder DD (and her two best friends - who went to the DC Games with us) had a fun time today - she took an acting workshop with John D'Aquino aka President Martinez from Disney Channel's Cory in the House. He was super nice and posed for pix with the kids (both my older DD who paid for the class and the younger one who was just there at drop-off) and gave them autographs (in their DC Games autograph books) from "your friend, the Prez, John D'Aquino". LOL And, I think she even learned stuff too! LOL Of course they mentioned meeting Jason Dolley and Kyle Massey at the DC Games. :rotfl2:

I guess next time he's here, I'll be paying for two kids to take his class - my younger DD is quite miffed that she missed out. :rotfl2:

Well,I could not think of a better Thread for my TWO-THOUSANDTH post on The DIS than right here.:) Can you believe that,in eleven days,it will have been FOUR MONTHS since the beginning of DCG 2008?!:) It is still amazing to me to think back about how BIG this Thread became!There were multiple pages posted each day for quite a while.It was great that so many people who did not go to DCG 2007 came here and got an idea of what to expect at DCG 2008.:) I think that the biggest sign of how big this thread became was the participation of lxh11 and the fact that,to my knowledge,this was the ONLY place ANYWHERE that the DHS Motorcade was announced!:) In another four months or so,I would think that information about DCG 2009 may start slowly appearing and I think this Thread will be THE PLACE TO BE once again!:)

Just a heads up for those of you with Verizon FIOS, Cheetah Girls: One World is On Demand, and it was pretty good. I enjoyed the second one better, but this one had some great songs (and AMAZINGLY HOT INDIAN GUYS!) I was so shocked at how beautiful everything was, Bollywood never ceases to amaze me. The things they can do with colors! It's amazing.

Anyways, hope you all get to see it by at least Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter