• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Castle Collection - Launched April 2020 - Still Not Complete

I just checked my UPS account, and there’s a label created from shopDisney. It weighs 12 pounds, so that has to include my whole order (castle figure, pin, and journal). If you have a UPS account, I would check that. I don’t have any notifications from shopDisney yet.

My collection is FINALLY complete! Since the pins aren’t in order in the case, I lined the castles up out of order too so I could use the smaller, less traditional ones together and not cover up the picture I have hanging behind them lol. It’s such a relief not to have to stress about this collection anymore!

Attachments

• 9E78C6AE-DE9C-42B8-AD87-4A2E85751F1F.jpeg
    9E78C6AE-DE9C-42B8-AD87-4A2E85751F1F.jpeg
    63 KB · Views: 23
  • D1A011E4-1307-4FBC-A945-81E739A5B109.jpeg
    D1A011E4-1307-4FBC-A945-81E739A5B109.jpeg
    58 KB · Views: 23
  • CC2AE393-1DF9-4533-8F69-ED269659EA55.jpeg
    CC2AE393-1DF9-4533-8F69-ED269659EA55.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 24

My collection is FINALLY complete! Since the pins aren’t in order in the case, I lined the castles up out of order too so I could use the smaller, less traditional ones together and not cover up the picture I have hanging behind them lol. It’s such a relief not to have to stress about this collection anymore!
Looks great! I only collected the pins with the pin case, but the castles look awesome.

I'll feel better when it's actually in my hands. I got a confirmation email but then I got an email showing that my other two items shipped with no mention of the castle. Ever since I had a confirmed order for a limited edition magicband and then got an email two weeks later that said they couldn't fill the order due to high demand, I'm wary.
Received my order today. I was rather alarmed that the boxes for the ornament and castle figurine were bouncing around in shipping boxes with no packing around them, but luckily no broken pieces.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter