**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

QUESTION-hoping someone sees this. It sounds like drinks are included. Just checking-bottles of water are available for free at this event? Or available to purchase. Just asking because I tend to shlep at least 3 bottles of water with me. I am arriving about 8pm-headed to dinner at Primetime so thinking if water is available for free will just bring one bottle with me. Thanks! I'll post thoughts next week about event.
Bottles of Dasani water were available at all three snack stands that we visited on May 31. I tried to see if anyone else had posted specifics -- but I'm thinking every snack stand might have bottled water available. BTW, your little princess is ADORABLE!

We attended this event on July 12th and had a fabulous time! I was so worried at the beginning as the skies were dark, there was some lightning, and SDD wasn’t running. But thankfully before the event officially started, everything was back open. Waits were minimal, even for ToT. We even rode SDD 3 times in 35 minutes. Lots of snack carts were open all over the park and the drinks were ice cold. We left exhausted from doing all our favorites over and over! I would definitely do this again!

We attended this event on July 12th and had a fabulous time! I was so worried at the beginning as the skies were dark, there was some lightning, and SDD wasn’t running. But thankfully before the event officially started, everything was back open. Waits were minimal, even for ToT. We even rode SDD 3 times in 35 minutes. Lots of snack carts were open all over the park and the drinks were ice cold. We left exhausted from doing all our favorites over and over! I would definitely do this again!

Thanks for the report! We are going this Friday on arrival night and we are super excited! :) So glad to hear it's still worth it and the lines were better last week than in some of the recent weeks. Hopefully that holds true for us, too!

A couple quick questions to follow up - what times did you see for ToT? Also, when did you ride SDD? We've never ridden it, and I'd love to be able to do it 3 times!

A couple quick questions to follow up - what times did you see for ToT? Also, when did you ride SDD? We've never ridden it, and I'd love to be able to do it 3 times!
ToT was 20 at the start, but was at 13 for most of the night. We did that and RNR first and then spent the rest of the night in Toy Story Land, so it was around 10:30 when we were doing SDD. My kids actually ended up riding it 5 times!

We just avoided getting stuck on RnR
Rode once and I stopped for a bathroom break. Walked back in and was next to board when lights all came on and ride went down. No idea of it will come back up or not. They scanned was we exited to give everyone a FP for tomorrow

Both times no preshow and was a walk on

Running the preshow at ToT tonight. Room half empty

Still limping along with 2 elevators so the ride isn't a walk on.

We went last night and LOVED it! So much fun! This was our first time in TSL and oh boy we adored it! Especially at night!

Before the party, we had dinner at 50’s (yum!). We then rode ST standby, TSM with a FP and SDD without - it said 30 min at 9pm so we got in line. The time we about accurate.

During the party, we did (not in order)
RnRC 1x (it did go down after we rode it, but came up again later)
ToT 1x (waited about 20 min)
SDD 3x
AS2 4x
TSM 1x

We also had between us 3 waters, 1 Sprite, 2 strawberry bars, a Mickey ice cream sandwich, and a popcorn.

Overall, we absolutely loved it and had a great time. We also approached it completely differently than expected because we didn’t know how much we’d love TSL!

Here for the last event tonight. Slinky has been down since we arrived at 6:00. I’m hoping this isn’t a sign of things to come. Fingers crossed.

A couple questions and I apologize if they are repeat questions:

1. We are going in November. How far ahead of time fo they typically announce the dates?

2. Are they hard tix to get? Is it something you could wait to decide until day of or the night before or do they sell out?

Thanks!

A couple questions and I apologize if they are repeat questions:

1. We are going in November. How far ahead of time fo they typically announce the dates?

2. Are they hard tix to get? Is it something you could wait to decide until day of or the night before or do they sell out?

Thanks!

We are not expecting to see this event again in 2019. There's a chance they add it back, but we are not holding our breath.

It doesn't usually sell out, but Galaxy's Edge creates a factor that no one can predict.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter