**Disney After Hours-Hollywood Studios** FAQ & Discussion Thread

We also went last night. I didn’t think it was crowded. We were so happy to get so many rides in, multiples of most rides. Started at star tours, but then did tower and rock n roll. Headed over to toy story land. Slinky said 30 waited 12 once and 13 Mins the second time. Did aliens 1x and mania 1x. The kids said that was enough so we went and did star tours 1x walk on, tower 3x walk on then rock n roll 3x walk on. Had lots of snacks, enough to do me for the entire trip. Everyone agreed it was definitely worth it. It was nice to have a relaxing resort day then do this. It was my son’s friends first trip and he said he is blown away by everything he had been able to do on this trip. I would consider doing a trip with just these parties if I could have a week that included one at each park (if they weren’t all sold out, one can wish right!).

We also went last night. I didn’t think it was crowded. We were so happy to get so many rides in, multiples of most rides. Started at star tours, but then did tower and rock n roll. Headed over to toy story land. Slinky said 30 waited 12 once and 13 Mins the second time. Did aliens 1x and mania 1x. The kids said that was enough so we went and did star tours 1x walk on, tower 3x walk on then rock n roll 3x walk on. Had lots of snacks, enough to do me for the entire trip. Everyone agreed it was definitely worth it. It was nice to have a relaxing resort day then do this. It was my son’s friends first trip and he said he is blown away by everything he had been able to do on this trip. I would consider doing a trip with just these parties if I could have a week that included one at each park (if they weren’t all sold out, one can wish right!).

I love hearing positive reports. I'm trying out doing all the DAH's this trip, timing was perfect. I'm so tired of falling out of bed at the crack of dawn and rushing to the parks. Hopefully we get lots of rides in and can take a more leisurely approach to the daytime hours. Get up a little late, maybe some room service, lounge around the pool until afternoon...sounds like heaven! I have 2 EMM's that I'm going to cancel, was dreading getting out that early!

I love hearing positive reports. I'm trying out doing all the DAH's this trip, timing was perfect. I'm so tired of falling out of bed at the crack of dawn and rushing to the parks. Hopefully we get lots of rides in and can take a more leisurely approach to the daytime hours. Get up a little late, maybe some room service, lounge around the pool until afternoon...sounds like heaven! I have 2 EMM's that I'm going to cancel, was dreading getting out that early!

I agree! I plan to drop both my EMM's as well as soon as I can buy DAH tickets for July. I hate getting up early anytime, especially on vacation! But they haven't released any July dates for HS, so I'm "patiently" waiting for those to come out. Hopefully there will be one available while we're there.

Love everyone's reviews.

We attended Dah back in March and it was amazing!! No stress no crowds even did RNR after coming to Disney for the last 20 some odd years and afraid to try it.

I was so relaxed(had some red wine too) that i said to my DH lets do RNR. So much fun!! We even canceled our EMM for MK. Love going at nite.

Soo has anyone heard anything about summer DAHs? Coming down July 6th and would love to go to all DAHs if they offer them

Please Disney let us knowpixiedust:.

Liz:rose:

Love everyone's reviews.

We attended Dah back in March and it was amazing!! No stress no crowds even did RNR after coming to Disney for the last 20 some odd years and afraid to try it.

I was so relaxed(had some red wine too) that i said to my DH lets do RNR. So much fun!! We even canceled our EMM for MK. Love going at nite.

Soo has anyone heard anything about summer DAHs? Coming down July 6th and would love to go to all DAHs if they offer them

Please Disney let us knowpixiedust:.

Liz:rose:

MK released a new villains themed DAH for summer.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/d...read-june-aug-“villains”-dates-added.3713652/

Questions about passholder tickets and the discount. I am a passholder but my mom is not. Can i buy two tickets at the passholder rate, is the rate one of those things that as long as someone in your party you can buy for the whole party or does each person have to be a passholder? Wanted to inquire before I buy and then lose the ticket.

Questions about passholder tickets and the discount. I am a passholder but my mom is not. Can i buy two tickets at the passholder rate, is the rate one of those things that as long as someone in your party you can buy for the whole party or does each person have to be a passholder? Wanted to inquire before I buy and then lose the ticket.
Yes, you can purchase for both of you.

Do these events sell out, and if they do, how much in advance? We are looking at a June trip but not sure we will be attending yet. Thanks!

Do these events sell out, and if they do, how much in advance? We are looking at a June trip but not sure we will be attending yet. Thanks!
Post #3 shows dates and if they were sold out or not. It looks like only 3 have sold out so far: 2/16, 3/9, and 3/30. All of those sold out the day before or the day of, so you should be okay.

Since they updated the May hours, I'm torn on which days I should try to see Happily Ever After & Illuminations. I have DAH tickets for Friday May 10th. I have three park days, Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I'm worried that I'll be missing out if I stay in Epcot/MK to see fireworks and then head to DAH, since it's only 3 hours long. I think ideally I would do Illuminations Friday (then DAH), AK Saturday night (open til 10pm and I like being there late at night), and MK/HEA Sunday (my last night, open til 9pm). I'm a passholder so the park hopping isn't the problem, I just want to see Illuminations again before it's gone. :'( But also I always skip HEA because MK is a zoo and I'd like to see it occasionally....thoughts?

Yes, you can purchase for both of you.

I am a passholder but my husband is not. I just purchased 2 discounted tickets for us for the May 2 event. I didn’t get the option to have the tickets mailed, I assume because we are so close to the event date, so we have to pick our tickets up at the ticket booth. At the bottom of my confirmation email it says I have to show a valid AP card for each ticket purchased. Now I’m super nervous..

Also can we do this at any ticket booth or does it have to be Magic Kingdom? I was planning on a day at Typhoon Lagoon, 7:30 dinner at Ohana, and then going to the After Hours event. Depending on how late Ohana is running on seating people, we might wait until after HEA to enter the park so we aren’t fighting the crowds. But will the ticket booths still be open at park close if we wait to get our tickets the night of?

And yes I realize I can get in at 7 pm, but we have a whole week and I’m pregnant so can’t ride much anyway. I’m mostly going for hopefully a less crowded and relaxing night walking around the MK.

I am a passholder but my husband is not. I just purchased 2 discounted tickets for us for the May 2 event. I didn’t get the option to have the tickets mailed, I assume because we are so close to the event date, so we have to pick our tickets up at the ticket booth. At the bottom of my confirmation email it says I have to show a valid AP card for each ticket purchased. Now I’m super nervous..

Also can we do this at any ticket booth or does it have to be Magic Kingdom? I was planning on a day at Typhoon Lagoon, 7:30 dinner at Ohana, and then going to the After Hours event. Depending on how late Ohana is running on seating people, we might wait until after HEA to enter the park so we aren’t fighting the crowds. But will the ticket booths still be open at park close if we wait to get our tickets the night of?

And yes I realize I can get in at 7 pm, but we have a whole week and I’m pregnant so can’t ride much anyway. I’m mostly going for hopefully a less crowded and relaxing night walking around the MK.

Ours are in our MDE account under tickets. We bought ours through the app. Did you check to make sure your tickets are linked? I would think you wouldn’t need to pick them up if they are linked but I’ve never done DAH before our upcoming May date so I can’t be sure.

Since they updated the May hours, I'm torn on which days I should try to see Happily Ever After & Illuminations. I have DAH tickets for Friday May 10th. I have three park days, Friday/Saturday/Sunday. I'm worried that I'll be missing out if I stay in Epcot/MK to see fireworks and then head to DAH, since it's only 3 hours long. I think ideally I would do Illuminations Friday (then DAH), AK Saturday night (open til 10pm and I like being there late at night), and MK/HEA Sunday (my last night, open til 9pm). I'm a passholder so the park hopping isn't the problem, I just want to see Illuminations again before it's gone. :'( But also I always skip HEA because MK is a zoo and I'd like to see it occasionally....thoughts?
Hmm tough choices. I agree you don't want to miss too much of DAH. Since you like AK at night and want that Saturday, I think your current plan is good. IllumiNations with be done by 9:12pm and its about a 20/30 minute walk to DHS. You would be arriving right after DAH started. 15 minutes lost to see a retiring show isn't too bad. You'd lose 1 ride or a snack.

Did you select both your profile names when checking out? If so, they should already be linked. If not, I would call resort ticketing (407-566-4985) and have them get that order number linked if you don't have the code in your e-mail. Don't worry that he does not have an AP, you can purchase one for him with your AP. That is perfectly acceptable.

All the ticket windows and even the resort concierge should be able to assist with the tickets, but hopefully you have it all straightened out and linked prior to your arrival.

Hmm tough choices. I agree you don't want to miss too much of DAH. Since you like AK at night and want that Saturday, I think your current plan is good. IllumiNations with be done by 9:12pm and its about a 20/30 minute walk to DHS. You would be arriving right after DAH started. 15 minutes lost to see a retiring show isn't too bad. You'd lose 1 ride or a snack.
That's a really good point, I totally forgot I could walk! And I'm staying at Yacht Club so it's kind of amazing I forgot that, haha. I was thinking how very long it would take to use Disney transportation between parks. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!