DISMEET for WONDER 1/26/03, who's in?

Post it notes are a good idea! That is what I do for a living, sell Post -It Notes!

This is gonna be my way of finding you all.

Look for very tall men with shorter women!LOL

Five Days and counting!

So much to do and so little time left!LOL

See you all Soon!

Scratch
;)

No, you are not. I am 5' 8" and my best friend is 6'. I have long blond hair (almost always in a pony) and my friend has very short dark hair.

my way of finding you!

Ok, for you guys, eye level!LOL

I'm starting to get silly!LOL

Scratch
:Pinkbounc

I agree with Scratch42. Everyone is looking for tall men with small wives.

My husband is 6' also and I am 5'4". Husband has brown hair and I have short reddish brown hair. We are coming from BCV to DCL. I am so excited we will be at WDW Tuesday :).

I am bringing post-it notes because someone once mentioned that it was a good way for family members to communicate (by leaving notes in their room about where they are going next), so maybe I'll have to find some green ones.

Lisa, tomorrow is the last day I'm scheduled (12-4) if you get a chance to say hi. Luckily that snow last night only delayed school by two hours today, so my son still had two finals. Phew!

I can't wait to be on our way! The packing is making me crazy, wondering what we really need to bring.

According to the Sentinal it's gonna be COLD!

Yeah right, right now it's minus 25 here!

We're having a heat wave, a tropical heat wave!

Boy do I need this vacation!LOL

Scratch
:wave:

Debbie, You were the first person I thought about when I looked out the window at 4am and saw very little snow.....I was relieved and I knew you would be too. Daniel turned on the TV at 4am hoping school was cancelled...no such luck and I was thrilled.

I sent you an email, I am trying to come to Gaithersburg tomorrow. I hope to see you,

I will be happy!

I'll be looking for your long blond hair :) tomorrow. My manager has given me the next two weeks off after tomorrow, so this is the last chance to meet before the cruise. But don't come if it's too much trouble.

I was thinking about how you told me not to worry, and you were right so far, Lisa.

Janet and I might try to see Big Fat Greek Wedding. Anyone else in?

My kids are hysterical right now over the Who's line is it Anyway?
They also were hysterical over the Simpson's visit to Disney World last week. Anyone else have that kind of humor?

:rolleyes: :D

The long range forecast for Nassua next weekend is high 70's low 80's...we can keep praying. My kids favorite show is Who's Line is it Anyway.

Its 14 degrees today in Beantown. I'm Freezin and can't wait til 1/26 Superbowl Sunday Cruise. R. SEE YA.ight now my whole family has a cold including my dog. We are all on antibiotics and will be recovered in time(hopefully). My wife , 4 year old twins , and in laws will be there. SEE YA !!!!!

CrazeeDiz,

If it's just a cold it will be gone but just in case use a decongestant spray a couple of hours before you fly, if you are flying of course! But right now I think we are all flying right now!LOL This will help clear up those nasal passages so the pressure will not be so bad!

Wonder here we come!

PS Say Hi to Beantown from me! Love that Filene's Basement!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

Welcome CrazeeDiz to our gonna meet group of Disboard fanatics. Cindy I just saw your private message to me from 1/5. Sorry I never read them. I am so excited about meeting everybody and tomorrow we can finally say next week we will be on the ship. I leave for Fla Friday am at 6 from the Buffalo Airport.
Scratch are you flying out of Toronto or Buffalo?
Today I was at Target picked up a lime green ribbon from the Birthday Party isle. Dont forget your shoe organizers everybody and your water shoes. When does everybody leave for Florida?
talk soon
:bounce: :p :bounce:

Hey,

We fly bright and early Thursday morning out of Toronto. Car is arriving at 4:00 a.m. to pick us up! I live to close to the airport to warrant flying out of Buffalo. I only go shopping there!

Don't forget your highlighters, post-it-notes, pillowcase with sharpies for autographs, clock, extention cord. handi-wipes, film, camera, money...

AND MOST IMPORTANT, DON'T FORGET ANY DOCUMENTS!

See you real soon!

Scratch
:smooth:

We are driving down on Friday. We are all feeling much better today. I'm freezing here in Boston........ Hopefully it will warm up down there.... Any weather forcasts... See Ya soon... And yes we are DVC disney fanatics.

I looked on weather.com and Nassua is high 70's chance of t-strorm...on Monday. Alittle warmer on Tuesday and the end of the week in Orlando is high 60's.

I live in near Dulles Airport (DC, Northern VA) and Sat. morning I went to have my car looked at and it was 4 degrees at 7am. High 70's sounds very inviting.

We're driving too - leaving south-central PA at 2 a.m. Wed morning! Staying at Polynesian Thurs thru Sat.

Can't wait for Sunday !!! Y'all be careful driving and flying, now ;-) Just think - in a few days we'll be WARM!!!

We are leaving tomorow (Tuesday) morning bright and early. Wouldn't get in until dinner time at the BCV. I cannot wait to experience BCV and the Wonder on Sunday.

By everyone. See you on the ship :) :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Mickeymom and Disneylover,When are you guys leaving for Florida?

Hopefully by this time next week we will have all met. Everyone have a safe trip and we will see you in Florida. 60 sounds good to me the high here today was 18 the low was about 5. Friday it is suspose to be 5 here and windy...hope the plane can go :rolleyes:
See you soon :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
PS: Dont forget the plastic baggie to put the TV remote in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter