DISMEET for WONDER 1/26/03, who's in?

Disneylover and group (10) are planning to leave DC at about 4am Sat. We are traveling only to Jacksonville via car where we will relax and go to church on Sat evening. We are up early Sun and on to the Wonder. We are staying in FL after the cruise for several days going to Universal.

What is with the baggie for the remote?

The remote is usually touched by many before you get there. Putting it in a plastic baggie and using it thru the baggie helps keep germs away. Young children love to touch the remote. This was a suggestion made after theships were hit with the virus. At home it also keep the remotes clean.:D
Have a safe trip and see you on Sunday

Oh my, a baggie on the remote would last 2 minutes with my kids and husband. He hits the remote so much the bag would be worn out before you could blink your eyes.

We are leaving between 2-3 a.m. Saturday (that's the plan, anyway) and driving straight through to the Radisson. I had thought that the port was a couple hours closer north than WDW, but looking on the map I see it's the same :( . I was hoping to get down early enough to see the Magic leave on Sat. at 5, but I don't know that we'll feel like doing anything except checking in to the hotel!

I did print out a 10% off coupon for the Grill restaurant at the pier, if we feel like eating there (maybe before checking in) so we can see the Magic.

See you all soon! Debbie:wave: :teeth: :wave: :teeth:

Debbie, I still have not started to pack. I did have my husband get the suitcases out of storage last night. I had good intentions but I was exhusted as I started work yesterday at 5am.....this morning too. I want everything done so I can enjoy my vacation.

You are too funny! And so "care free"! I am starting to zip it all shut and put it in the van! Got my collapsable cooler filled with wine, beer and ginger ale (everything is already freezing just sitting in the garage!)

I was at a business lunch today and Karen called me to tell me about the great sale on soda at Shoppers (we do not keep soda in our house). Don't buy any she said, I got enough for both of us for the entire trip for $6.

It was great cause then I could gloat about the trip. The people I was with could nopt believe I had not packed...oh my,
Lisa

I leave tomorrow and I have not finished packing!LOL

Those darn winter clothes take up too much room!

See you all on Sunday!

Scratch
:smooth:

Just talked with one of our suppliers who did the 4 day two years ago so I asked her about packing. She said for her son she just packed the one pair of dress pants for dinner and had him take them off right after dinner.

For her daughter and herself she packed two outfits and alternated each night.

For the remainder she said couple of shorts, t's, bathing suits and cover-ups!

Good thing I haven't finished!LOL

Sounds like a plan to me!

See you REAL SOON!

Scratch
:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

Oh well, I'm WAY overpacked! Since we are driving ourselves and have the room, I like us to have lots of options. ;) The weather this time of year didn't help me; I really am ready for anything! Uh oh, I just remembered I didn't pack rain gear! Do we need ponchos? :rolleyes:

You know you will need them!

See you on Sunday.

Safe Driving!

Scratch

OOOOOHHHH! Okay, I'll pack them too! Ugh. You know what I realized? It's the worriers that pack EVERYTHING! You are not a worrier and neither is Disneylover5 and guess who is:wave: :)

On the 7 day I only used 1/2 the clothes I packed then had to wash them all anyway. So for this trip I made a list of all the clothes I wanted then made my self cut it by 30 percent. I am determined not to overpack but I did take my biggest suitcase out of the attic to use. See everyone on Sunday...Travel safe and keep well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!