DisMeet - DC/MD/VA/PA/DE, etc. Part 3

Dismeet April 16th

The Dismeet will be April 16th at 12 PM for lunch at the G&M Restaurant. I'll be there at 11:30.

Who is interested?

The address of the restaurant is:

804 Hammonds Ferry Road
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
410-636-1777

here's the link for more information and directions: http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

Those who said yes so far are:
ttester9612 (1)
raraloveseeyore (?)
PirateMel (2)
DFD (1)
nless_dream (2)
DCTooTall (1)
Missyrose (1)
RoadWeaver(1)
DisneyDaveCT (1)
acm563 (1)
watank (1)
scillacc (1)
singingMUA(1)

Hope to see everyone then.

For those that do not have my cell #, I will PM it to you when we get closer to the date.

Also if you are on Facebook let me know. I have started a group that I would be happy to add you to.:thumbsup2

If you would kindly keep me posted on the next event, I would appreciate that. I am not available on the 16th as I will be in DC participating in a Lupus Walk, but I would love to meet fellow DISers in my area. My BIL actually lived just down the street from G&M. I would have loved to have been part of this meeting. :)

Ok we have our reservations set for 1PM (earliest they can take us). It's for 16 people and we must all be present before they will seat us. Reservation will only be held for 15 minutes.

I still have the following who said they will be joining us. Please tell me by noon on Friday if you CANNOT make it.

ttester9612 (1)
raraloveseeyore (?)
PirateMel (2)
DFD (1)
nless_dream (2)
DCTooTall (1)
Missyrose (1)
RoadWeaver(1)
DisneyDaveCT (1)
watank (1)
scillacc (1)
singingMUA(1)

The address of the restaurant is:

804 Hammonds Ferry Road
Linthicum Heights, Maryland 21090
410-636-1777

here's the link for more information and directions: http://www.gandmrestaurant.com/

So jealous everyone is meeting...wish I didn't already have plans! Have a wonderful gathering and I will keep my eye out for the next one! :wizard:

I cannot decide when to go to Disney in Oct.

Wanna go for the Halloween Decoration. But also has to have the least crowd. We normally go the week after Thanksgiving but kinda tired of seeing Christmas Decor.

If you would kindly keep me posted on the next event, I would appreciate that. I am not available on the 16th as I will be in DC participating in a Lupus Walk, but I would love to meet fellow DISers in my area. My BIL actually lived just down the street from G&M. I would have loved to have been part of this meeting. :)

:offtopic: HIJACK

I have Lupus. Do you also participate in the ALR walk that happens in the fall?? Feel free to PM. :teeth:

/HIJACK

So jealous everyone is meeting...wish I didn't already have plans! Have a wonderful gathering and I will keep my eye out for the next one! :wizard:

there's always a next time :) :thumbsup2

See you on the next session!!!!! :welcome:

That was fun.

Evil evil desert tray.....

SSSoooooo.....June? Hershey?

That was fun.

Evil evil desert tray.....

SSSoooooo.....June? Hershey?

I agree.....the desert tray(S) were VERY EVIL. :eek:

Yes Hershey in June....since the group agree to do it on a Friday we will need to start looking at which date in June we want to do it.

How was the gathering yesterday? Any photos to share with the group who could not make the luncheon?

We had a great time..it was a pleasure catching up with old friends and meeting new friends.

I believe DUCK was the only one with a camera not sure if she will post any pics.

I agree.....the desert tray(S) were VERY EVIL. :eek:

Yes Hershey in June....since the group agree to do it on a Friday we will need to start looking at which date in June we want to do it.

We had a great time..it was a pleasure catching up with old friends and meeting new friends.

I believe DUCK was the only one with a camera not sure if she will post any pics.

I missed the Duck too! :sad:

Stupid weather! :sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter