DISMEET 2022? Is Anyone Interested?

Anyone know of a good campground that has acess to transportation by DC? I may extend the trip down that way a bit. So north of the city would be good or at least anywhere i dont have to go around dc. Close to the rail line? Is there a rail line up that way? No clue.

Anyone know of a good campground that has acess to transportation by DC? I may extend the trip down that way a bit. So north of the city would be good or at least anywhere i dont have to go around dc. Close to the rail line? Is there a rail line up that way? No clue.
CHERRY HILL has shuttle service to DC Metro

Ok, ty, thats the one i was looking at. Not sure if it will be an add on to this trip or a separate one. But the time is right and its close enough. I havent been to dc in 10 years. And my daughter wants to go and see her grampas name in the areo-space museum. So do I atually.

Capitol KOA is close to my old house, loved to go down to Annapolis for dinner with friends. Now I can walk to Greenville Farm Campground from our house.

I am still waiting to see what dates we can lock down on the trip for Laurens sweet 16, so that might affect if I can make it or not. We have several dates floating around so it will depend on what I can book.

I decided i better get this booked. here is the fun part. I got the new on call roster for 2022. Of course i am supposed to be on call June 20 till July 3. That is no bueno. I am going to try and switch with the person near me and go June 27 to July 10. the only thing i will be doing on the 4th is running the peachtree road race. On that note i was like i better book the campsite. I am in site 4 from June 18 to June 24. Now to secure my overnights. i am torn on the way there. It is either fort chiswell or koa natural bridge. i want to go further than fort chiswell but natural bridge could be a bridge to far. Way home i am not sure at all. Was thinking Anchor down for one night but not available on June 24. I will stalk it though as it might come up.

Chris consider this. PaHunter resides none too far from Gettysburg and Ft Chiswell is his 1st stop on his way to DISNEY. It was just over 400 miles for us this June from our home Here in De to Ft Chiswell and we found it a bit too much. Granted I had the DC bypass and Major Construction to deal with for 1st 3 hours on the road but as THE DRIVER it took a toll on me.
I did find the trip from Ft C to this years Dismeet a very easy trek till I got off I 81 then it heavy local traffic

I am going to make t-shirts for Damien and me again. My skills haven't gotten any better, but if anyone wants me to make them a t-shirt, send me your size. Or I can send you the iron-on and you can do it yourself.

I haven't decided on a logo...perhaps @Bishoparc can help out.

Well, darn the bad luck ... I just found this Dis Meet info today ... Thanks to Bama Ed. The dates are right in the middle of a cruise the wife has booked. Y'all have a GREAT time and don't eat too much chocolate :yay:

Well, darn the bad luck ... I just found this Dis Meet info today ... Thanks to Bama Ed. The dates are right in the middle of a cruise the wife has booked. Y'all have a GREAT time and don't eat too much chocolate :yay:

Sorry to hear that, you could not pay me to get on a cruise ship right now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter