DIS'ers going to FW in August?

were going august 10th through the 18th! im soooo excited! we'll be camping in a pop-up! we love it! were also gonna be going to the parks. i know some ppl who just go to camp...but were staying in the parks! hopefully i'll run into some ppl on here there! :cheer2:

We arrive on the 12th of August. :banana:
Red Ford F150 SuperCrew towing a TrailCruiser Hybrid with three beds.

MomofDisneyBoys,

we are going at the same time as you.

We are a family of 6... so we are soo excited for our first disney trip.

We're going August 12 - 18th. Staying offsite from 12-15th. Then in a cabin from the 15th-18th.

Teresa

We will be there Aug 5-12th. DH's birthday is Aug. 6th and he wanted this trip to be his present.

I didn't request a loop so I have no idea where we will end up. Last year (during the same week) we camped in the 900 loop and it was great. I would be happy to have that same loop again.

We will be there Aug 5-12th. DH's birthday is Aug. 6th and he wanted this trip to be his present.

I didn't request a loop so I have no idea where we will end up. Last year (during the same week) we camped in the 900 loop and it was great. I would be happy to have that same loop again.

If you would like that loop again.. I would request it!!! Have a great trip!!!

Aug 4 - 25 can't wait we have a mickey and pooh sign, feel free to stop by!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter