DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous, part 3... still goin' strong!

Heather, I agree! I think this was a great blending of the boy bands! I always LOVED B2M and NKOTB -- 98 Degrees were those guys that sang those songs I liked...then Nick married Jessica and I watched their show. LOL

I would totally go see this particular line up again. :)

Heather, I agree! I think this was a great blending of the boy bands! I always LOVED B2M and NKOTB -- 98 Degrees were those guys that sang those songs I liked...then Nick married Jessica and I watched their show. LOL

I would totally go see this particular line up again. :)

I am still surprised that I knew the words to most of the 98* songs! :rotfl:

I downloaded Microphone AND Girl's Night Out...I already had some old stuff on my iTunes....I admit it. :)

Ok... if everyone else is making confessions, I will, too. Our anniversary is coming up and since hubby is in Afghanistan, it is hard to get a gift he can use right now. I am making a video of pics of our 18 years together (holy cow!) and dug out my wedding program to get ideas for music for the wedding part of the vid. Right there in print, I hadn't even remembered that our vocalist sang I Do (Cherish You) before the ceremony started. OMGosh! How did I forget that???!!!!!!!

Heather, I literally LOL'd when I read that. :) And what a nice anniversary idea for your hubby!

Did anyone else feel that during the montage of pictures of 98* one with Jessica Simpson was going to pop up? Back then it was always Nick & Jessica! You associated one with the other!

I did! LOL Sadly, I sometimes forget it's not Nick and Jessica anymore. ridiculous.

No cruise for me - at least not the NKOTB cruise :) We are going on a 9 day cruise with my family in April, I couldn't justify trying to fork over money for the NKOTB cruise 2 months later. LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter