DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Shelby I'm so happy for you. That is great news. Now you can go on your vacation and relax and have a great time. What a great way to start the day! :cool1: :banana: :dance3: :yay: :cheer2:

:grouphug: :jumping1: party: :rainbow:

Yeah now you can have fun & relax on that awesome upcoming family vacation! :beach: :woohoo:

Did you guys see this?? Not sure if you can view it if you aren't a member of NKOTB.com's community. Anyway, here's the link...

Shelby

http://newkidsnetwork.ning.com/forum/topic/show?id=2242441:Topic:2185696&xgs=1

That's too funny! :laughing:

Brae's Mom said:
Just pm'd you too..

I think I've sent it to all the regulars now! You guys are cracking me up.
Nope, you forgot me and I have just got to see what all the fuss is about!!!

PLEEAASSEE

N&B'smom said:
I wish the Tag Fairy would give us all NKOTB related tags since we're all in this 'group'. I'd like mine to say Mrs. Jordan Knight. Or just anything related to the guys! 'Likes FACE TIME' or something like that.

Shelby

Ooo, I want mine to say "Equal Opportunity Blockhead'

I love the Rachel Ray episode. I had tears in my eyes when the gal got to meet them. She is from Marion which isn't too far from me. I'd love to talk to her about it.

Shelby I posted on the other thread but I wanted to mention again how happy I am for you. I woke up this morning thinking "today is the day" and sending you prayers. :woohoo:

Ok, I think I'm caught up! I've got to get on here more often.

Ooo, one other thing I forgot! Guess what my aunt got me for my 31st birthday? A Jordan Knight pillowcase! :lmao: She put 'sweet dreams' on the card! :blush: Isn't that hilarious? My dh about busted a gut laughing at me.

Thanks, guys. :grouphug: It was so nice of you all to help me through this by taking some of the worry off my shoulders. :hug: It helped more than you know!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Quick question...where can I get a Jordan Knight pillowcase????????? :lmao:

Shelby

Ooo, one other thing I forgot! Guess what my aunt got me for my 31st birthday? A Jordan Knight pillowcase! :lmao: She put 'sweet dreams' on the card! :blush: Isn't that hilarious? My dh about busted a gut laughing at me.

Does your aunt take special orders :rotfl2: I need one of those.

Oh my....that is quite a spud! :rolleyes1

She got it on ebay. Here's a link to it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220307979567

Gotta love those neon pinks and blues. A sure sign of the times.

I'm going to be doing a lot of this
sleepingsmilie.gif
once I get it.

I knew my NKOTB girlies would understand!

YEAH SHELBY GREAT NEWS. You have been in my thoughts and prayers all day. I am just now getting to check in and see the GREAT NEWS.

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana: :banana: :banana: :dance3: :dance3:

Shelby that is awesome news!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Now your vacation will be totally relaxing! And think...if you had a Jordan pillowcase you could take Jordan on vacation too! :)

I have to share how cute my DH is. He more or less tolerates my NKOTB obsession, as long as I admit it's an obsession! Well we are getting $360 back from a furniture company and DH says "Hey, there is your money to go see NKOTB again. Now you have almost enough!" So my 5* savings account just got a lot bigger!

:confused3 Am I the only one that can not get the new video, they just posted on NKTV, to work. I get audio but the video doesnt work. :confused3 :confused3

I WANT see the VIDEO. WARNING*** lots of language and yelling.(Since I can only HEAR it and not see it). It is Donnie acting like a producer of a documentary- Let me just say they MUST have been BORED on the bus..... VERY RANDOM.

Shelby that is awesome news!! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :yay: :yay: :yay: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: Now your vacation will be totally relaxing! And think...if you had a Jordan pillowcase you could take Jordan on vacation too! :)

I have to share how cute my DH is. He more or less tolerates my NKOTB obsession, as long as I admit it's an obsession! Well we are getting $360 back from a furniture company and DH says "Hey, there is your money to go see NKOTB again. Now you have almost enough!" So my 5* savings account just got a lot bigger!
Awww...if only they all thought that way! That one is a keeper!!!

Little do any of them know!;)

Ha ha! So true! My friend who went to the concert in Atlantic City just sent me a text to make sure my NKOTB shirt is ready to go for tomorrow. it's jeans day at the school we work at so we're rocking the NKOTB wear!

:confused3 Am I the only one that can not get the new video, they just posted on NKTV, to work. I get audio but the video doesnt work. :confused3 :confused3

I WANT see the VIDEO. WARNING*** lots of language and yelling.(Since I can only HEAR it and not see it). It is Donnie acting like a producer of a documentary- Let me just say they MUST have been BORED on the bus..... VERY RANDOM.

Was it the one talking about face time at a pancake house or something??? That one has some "language" in it. That one was posted awhile ago. If that's the one you're talking about you're not missing a whole lot, just a bunch of girls getting to hang out with Donnie in Florida..... (lucky them). The newest one is the one of them behind stage at a show getting ready to go onstage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter