DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm jealous of your NKOTB related tag! I really want one!!

Shelby

That tag came from a thread on the Budget Board about things we loved in the 80's or something along those lines. That was over a year ago, maybe longer! It's my favorite though and was from teh minute I saw it. I had been talking about how I papered an entire wall in my room with their posters and pictures from the teen mags, had the sheets, the night shirt, the pins, etc.

I wish the Tag Fairy would give us all NKOTB related tags since we're all in this 'group'. I'd like mine to say Mrs. Jordan Knight. :) Or just anything related to the guys! 'Likes FACE TIME' or something like that.

Shelby

OK ladies....I have a long day tomorrow so I have to turn in early. But wanted to leave you with a little eye candy before I do. Disclaimer.....these are not all my photo's I have several friends that went to different shows and some of these are there's (don't want to take credit for something that isn't mine) In any case here you go......

For the Joey lovers
n510702592_919842_826.jpg

And Jon
n1269804970_30168660_4826.jpg

Donnie (or is it the spud stud)
n1269804970_30168688_1712.jpg

Danny
n1269804970_30168667_6430.jpg

Last but certainly not least, my first love...... Jordan
n1269804970_30170468_662.jpg

Goodnight ladies!

My tag can say New Kids were my first love, my husband deals with it! Or Mrs. McInightwoodberg! Or just NKOTB ADDICT!

OK ladies....I have a long day tomorrow so I have to turn in early. But wanted to leave you with a little eye candy before I do. Disclaimer.....these are not all my photo's I have several friends that went to different shows and some of these are there's (don't want to take credit for something that isn't mine) In any case here you go......

For the Joey lovers

Goodnight ladies!

I just might dream about this one! Thanks for sharing!!!

Thanks for the pics!!!

NKOTB tags would be so fun!! Mrs. Knightberg?

Shelby

Do you think the Tag Fairy is an NKOTB fan?? I'm thinking YES!

Shelby

burberryplaid who PM'd me with me fab new turkey siggie included in her message that she :love: NKOTB! Holla, bbplaid! They are out there, NKOTB fans in hiding, lurking and waiting to come out!!!

I miss my men, so I'm watching my DVR'd Rachel Ray episode where they were there!

Shelby

I have that one! But we watch the VH1 special with the first 20 minutes of the concert at least once a day. :cool1: My 22 month old LOVES it and asks for it once a day at least. He dances and tries to sing. TOO cute!!!

For the Joey lovers

Goodnight ladies!

Oh, my. :love: :love: Is it just me, or is it getting a little hot in here. :love: :love:

It kinda makes me feel a little bit naughty :tongue:

(I am so :rotfl: at my own self)

It just doesn't get hotter than that. GREAT picture!!!

Oh, my. :love: :love: Is it just me, or is it getting a little hot in here. :love: :love:

It kinda makes me feel a little bit naughty :tongue:

(I am so :rotfl: at my own self)

It just doesn't get hotter than that. GREAT picture!!!

You know, I agree....I'm not a big Joe fan, I mean in a 'he's hot' kind of way. But that picture is tantalizing!!!!!!!:banana:

Shelby

that is a hot shot of Joe, but that is one goofy looking shirt, I must say....:goodvibes

but you know me girls I am lovin' the hiney shot of mr. spud stud :thumbsup2

what a nice thing to wake up to thanks brae's mom and thank all your friends for us to :woohoo:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: My results were NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers and super hot NKOTB pics!!!! ;) You really helped me through the stress.

I do need surgery to remove it but I don't care, I'm just thrilled it's not cancer!!!!!!!

Shelby

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: My results were NEGATIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: Thanks so much for your thoughts, prayers and super hot NKOTB pics!!!! ;) You really helped me through the stress.

I do need surgery to remove it but I don't care, I'm just thrilled it's not cancer!!!!!!!

Shelby

YAY!!!!!! pixiedust:

Shelby, I am soooo excited for you! I'm sure I'm not the only one who was thinking about you this morning. I'm so excited for you (again)!!!

Oh, oh, oh oh oh ... the neg stuff! :dance3:

SHELBY!!!!!!!

Yay! I woke up this morning thinking of you and came on here to see this great news! I am so happy for you!:woohoo:

Lori

Shelby that is great news!!!!! You have been in my thoughts all morning and I am so happy to hear that the results were negative!
:banana::cheer2: :yay::woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2::yay: :woohoo: :banana: :cheer2: :yay: :woohoo: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter