DISer chapter of NKOTB anonymous...join the party *ahem* intervention!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my gosh, Donnie DOES look so sexy in that pic!!!!! Look at poor Jon, totally distracted, as usual!!

Shelby

Okay so here a couple of more before I put my daughter to bed...

n523470122_4178690_8630.jpg

Umm...How sexy is that look on Donnie's face? I seriously cannot get over how well they have aged and how hot they are.

They really need to tour again in 2009. I am going to spring for 5* for sure.

I just can't decide if I am a Donnie girl or a Jordan girl. **swooning over both of them** I guess I'll have to wait for the meet and greet to decide!

More pics please! I didn't take any pics at my shows because I was SO into being there and dancing and yelling sexually harrassing things at Jordan and Donnie.

I decide who's girl I am by which one I'm looking at at the time! :laughing: It's just easier that way.

Great pics ladies! :love:

cruiserkaren, that makes you an Equal Opportunity Blockhead :thumbsup2

I'm a Jordan girl and have been since day one. BUT I wouldn't say no to a little Donnie. He's so hot he could burst into flames. :furious:

Even if I hadn't been a fan of his prior to the last concert, the look he gave me when he walked past me in the hall - let's just say it left me feeling VERY flustered. It was like he was reading my thoughts! :scared1:

Then when he was on stage and he looked at me, stared for a minute while I gawked back at him and then he winked. I about did this
1.gif
He unnerves me. He's not my typical type of guy, but darn it, if I don't have the hots for him!

Shelby

I'm cracking up at all the Tag Fairy possibilities on this thread...I can just picture it, right under my screen name :

wouldn't say no to a little Donnie
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Shelby

Good Morning ladies!! Just dropping by to say Hi:wave2: AND also to see the new pics that were posted :rolleyes1 . I'll have to post some more tonight when I get home from work.

Shelby I'm with you 100%.....I am a Jordan girl through and through, but my goodness if Donnie looked at me that way........Of Lord (I'm at work I can't think like that)

Also Shelby I wanted to wish you good luck and lots of pixiedust: today! You'll be in my prayers. I saw you're other thread this morning before work but didn't have time to reply.

Have a good day everyone!

Aww heck, here's one for good measure. Not mine, but a friend at the same show.....

n745565030_1622056_4995.jpg

n1138573712_179665_6380.jpg
Sorry I couldn't help myself I had to post this one.

yes my friends our smokin hot Mr D does have that effect on woman:smokin: ....you may be a "who"ever girl but everybody likes to come over to the "Donnie Side" every once in awhile!::yes::

Brae's Mom - thanks for the pixie dust for today and for the smokin' hot pictures. YOWSER!!!

danalee - SOOO true. :thumbsup2

Shelby

This is so funny! :happytv: You have to watch it. It is Dirty Dancing from the German movie they made. Make sure you watch the whole thing, the last few seconds are pretty funny! What is even funnier are the threads going about this in New Kids land, quite a few think this is seriously the new video :lmao:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji_l0GvKpL4

Isn't that funny? It is some corny German comedy movie that the guys made a cameo appearance in this year. I love the end when Donnie falls over and Joe looks down. What the heck does Jordan hold up?

that is too funny! :rotfl2: the end when Donnie gets conked in the head:rotfl:

That part with Donnie did have me laughing so hard!!

Just got home from my needle biopsy. :sad1: Now I'm really worried, I'll have the results on Thursday. I'm so scared.

Shelby

That part with Donnie did have me laughing so hard!!

Just got home from my needle biopsy. :sad1: Now I'm really worried, I'll have the results on Thursday. I'm so scared.

Shelby

Shelby, I know it's easier said than done, but worrying will not help you feel better, it just makes the days a bit harder. Try to take the next two days to simply appreciate all you have around you, big and small (including all these NKOTB pics!).
You know we're all here for you! Happy thoughts! :grouphug:

angey77 is right Shelby, know we are all thinking about & praying for you:grouphug:

just pop on here for a quick pick me up! :banana: :dance3: :banana:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter