DisDad Pictures!!

It really did look like he forgot his pants!:lmao: Lol I dont think that is our resort either!! But I think if I had little ones like yours they would have a blast! Always wanted to take a Disney cruise! Too pricey for 5 people. Maybe my wife and I will take a cruise one day! Poly always drains the vacation budget!

One trick to getting a godo deal on a Disney cruise is to book the day that schedules open up. The prices go up as time goes by. We are going on another one next June and the price is a 2000 more for the same thing I booked the day bookings opened. I think when we fly down for the next cruise I will book us in one of the NICER resorts..just to say we did it LOL

Obligatory link to our last Disney vacation photos: here

and now some of the images:

My DW and DKs
1226105342_r8JC8-M.jpg

The obligatory Teacups Pic
1121126748_u6pvW-M.jpg

Our Christmas Card pic
1106833252_nUV2S-M.jpg

Favorite DHS photo
1121141180_LEzjg-M.jpg

My DS and DW while waiting for my DD at a princess meet. This happened a lot on this trip.
1121145373_8rjdp-M.jpg

My DS's first HM!
1121147513_ufNm6-M.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen - my DD
1121157722_Ufgmx-M.jpg

The best Belle ever. Sweet, personable, and remembered my DD and her project to get every princess signature possible for the kids she nannies 4 days after this meet.
1121159449_NoMJB-M.jpg

I wonder why they call it the Forbidden Mountain...
1121180927_J6FrH-M.jpg

The DS
1124308821_4P3zz-M.jpg

The money shot
1106837686_f5MXA-M.jpg

I can't wait for this year...

Your pics are always perfect! I posted a link on the first post.:cool1:

The pictures I SHOW people are perfect - lol. I will say that over the last year I'm getting better at taking pictures that I end up keeping instead of deleting. Last weekend I shot over 180 pictures and published 127 of them. That's 70%!

Thx for the link!

One trick to getting a godo deal on a Disney cruise is to book the day that schedules open up. The prices go up as time goes by. We are going on another one next June and the price is a 2000 more for the same thing I booked the day bookings opened. I think when we fly down for the next cruise I will book us in one of the NICER resorts..just to say we did it LOL

There is no way that we could make a Disney reservation then wait a year to go.! :rotfl2: you would think that the price would go down as the time gets closer because they want to fill the ship.. Darn you disney! Also it bothers me that they charge to pick you up at the resort and take you to their ship! Hmmm.. :mad: I would understand if you were picked up at the airport but not if you are already staying on Disney property.:confused3

The pictures I SHOW people are perfect - lol. I will say that over the last year I'm getting better at taking pictures that I end up keeping instead of deleting. Last weekend I shot over 180 pictures and published 127 of them. That's 70%!

Thx for the link!

I posted on disdads IX referring to your pics but alas it was lost in the great Disdad hub bub.. Your shots are great but you are rarely ever actually able to enjoy the places you go due to lens time. Since you are a pro.. Your equipment probably surpasses the photpass dudes! Too much money for me! :worship:

I posted on disdads IX referring to your pics but alas it was lost in the great Disdad hub bub.. Your shots are great but you are rarely ever actually able to enjoy the places you go due to lens time. Since you are a pro.. Your equipment probably surpasses the photpass dudes! Too much money for me! :worship:

My camera is hardly "pro".

linkage <-- That's what I bought. A refurbished Canon XSi 12mp camera with the kit lens. That one is straight from Canon for $500 but I think I found it on Adorama for $450. The only other things I added were a sling-strap ($35), neoprene case ($15), extra battery ($20 on amazon), a $10 cheap tripod, 8gb memory card ($35), and a $30 remote shutter release for long exposures. My friends have "pro" equipment - like $5,000 camera bodies and $2500 lenses. Yeah - I can't afford anything like that yet. Heck, I just bought my first lens three weeks ago!

The main two thing with photography are lighting and composition - both can be manipulated on most cameras - even point and shoot cameras.

CarlNix30- Your DDs are just too cute! I love the Mickey Fur ears!! Where in the park did she find them?

I Magic Kingdom On the right hand side on main street just after the Tonys town square restaurant. It's called th chapeau.. You can build your own hats with custom ears and get them embroidered right there!!:thumbsup2

Thank you for the cute pics comment!! They just got their braces off soo I need to buy a shotgun!:rotfl2:

My camera is hardly "pro".

linkage <-- That's what I bought. A refurbished Canon XSi 12mp camera with the kit lens. That one is straight from Canon for $500 but I think I found it on Adorama for $450. The only other things I added were a sling-strap ($35), neoprene case ($15), extra battery ($20 on amazon), a $10 cheap tripod, 8gb memory card ($35), and a $30 remote shutter release for long exposures. My friends have "pro" equipment - like $5,000 camera bodies and $2500 lenses. Yeah - I can't afford anything like that yet. Heck, I just bought my first lens three weeks ago!

The main two thing with photography are lighting and composition - both can be manipulated on most cameras - even point and shoot cameras.
Well then keep up with it.. Your a natural!:worship:

My lunch...grilled salmon burger.

23e99caf.jpg

My view during lunch...

b207f8e5.jpg

MNSSHP....I HAD to get a pic with the Hitchhiking Ghosts I heard was there.. I love the fact Audrey is looking "at" them....
DisneyPhotoImage277.jpg

Actually, the prior pose had us all looking up at a lamppost looking scared, and switched to the "hitchhike pose", Audrey is still trying to figure out what we were looking at...this party is awesome. Audrey still sings in her limited way the "This is Halloween" chorus from the background music.

One of my favorite photos ever, of my son. he is such a character.

My son rockin out after chinckening out of Rockin Rollercoaster.

Haunted Mansion during MNSSHP

More to come.

MNSSHP....I HAD to get a pic with the Hitchhiking Ghosts I heard was there.. I love the fact Audrey is looking "at" them....
great!! Now my wife wants us to have a pic like that!! THANKS!!:rotfl2:

One of my favorite photos ever, of my son. he is such a character.
More to come.
Looking forward to it!

I just love the look in my daughters eyes in this pic, waiting in line for the train at DLR
Aaawe! She looks soo excited!!

I posted a link for your pics on first post! Keep em coming!:thumbsup2

Some pics from my trip to London and Krakow this week

These are the fountains in the Kensington Garden section of Hyde park.
DSCN0159.jpg

This is the main Square in Krakow. There has been an operating market here since the 1300s
DSCN0206.jpg

One of the chief fireman of Krakow Plays a tune once an hour out of 4 different windows at the top of the left tower in this church. The tune is always stopped short it is to remember when in 1241 the fire chief played his trumpet to alarm the city because it was being invaded. He was shot in the kneck and killed by an by an arrow mid alarm, but he saved the city.
DSCN0211.jpg

And lastly a Disney pic
DSC_2012.jpg

I don't post often, but I do read. Since we have two trips this year, I thought I would post and then get more caught up. I don't even know my DisDad # anymore... Horrible I know!

My little baby girl and I:
f5ab9cfa.jpg

Daughter marching down Main Street:
21bd4c10.jpg

My son and wife:
c16d4906.jpg

I have tons more, but I don't want to overdue it ..... YET!:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter