DisDad Pictures!!

I don't post often, but I do read. Since we have two trips this year, I thought I would post and then get more caught up. I don't even know my DisDad # anymore... Horrible I know!

My little baby girl and I:
f5ab9cfa.jpg

Daughter marching down Main Street:
21bd4c10.jpg

My son and wife:
c16d4906.jpg

I have tons more, but I don't want to overdue it ..... YET!:rotfl:

sduck your members # is 155. Good looking family, you must be proud. :thumbsup2

Some pics from my trip to London and Krakow this week

One of the chief fireman of Krakow Plays a tune once an hour out of 4 different windows at the top of the left tower in this church. The tune is always stopped short it is to remember when in 1241 the fire chief played his trumpet to alarm the city because it was being invaded. He was shot in the kneck and killed by an by an arrow mid alarm, but he saved the city.
And lastly a Disney pic
DSC_2012.jpg
I love this photo! Great story!

I don't post often, but I do read. Since we have two trips this year, I thought I would post and then get more caught up. I don't even know my DisDad # anymore... Horrible I know!

I have tons more, but I don't want to overdue it ..... YET!:rotfl:

welcome back to posting! beautiful family!.. I love the shades!!.. :rotfl2:
you are one of the founding DADS of disdads! middle hundreds! :worship:

Thanks for the DDad #, now I will figure out how to get it in my signature and update my tickers.

Thank you for the compliments on the family, everyone else's pictures are really great. And yeah, LOTS of my pics include my shades. I think I will use it at my trademark here... like this guy:cool2:.

DW and I took an Alaskan cruise last July. We went on a tour of the Glacier Gardens in Juneau and saw the most unusual things. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the upside down trees of Alaska:

P7050112.jpg

P7050111.jpg

P7050119.jpg

[
P7050120.jpg

It was a great trip, and when I think of the trip, I can't help but think of these trees.

DW and I took an Alaskan cruise last July. We went on a tour of the Glacier Gardens in Juneau and saw the most unusual things. Ladies and Gentlemen I present to you the upside down trees of Alaska:

P7050122.jpg

P7050119.jpg

P7050111.jpg

P7050112.jpg

It was a great trip, and when I think of the trip, I can't help but think of these trees.
Wow those pictures are great. It made me go read about their backstory. It's really creative use of land that was destroyed by a landslide

great photos! Going to take a cruise one day! :thumbsup2
I added another link under your name! Most unusual!

The more we hang out in Animal Kingdom, the more we like it! ]

Couldn't agree more... We spent more time in AK during our last trip in January, and found ourselves enjoying it much more than we thought we would... We actually found the rope drop there very fun and not too crowded. We'll def. spend more time there next year.

A few quick shots from our trip last year...

DS8 couldn't stand to watch the oyster getting cut open
dsc00252fn.jpg

The obligatory castle shot
dsc00288wt.jpg

After so many laps on the flying carpet, the funny faces break out
dsc01431zm.jpg

Another cool thing at the Animal Kingdom this year . . . Earth Day. They had a lot of extra activities and promotions, especially with the African Cats movie premiere. They had kidcot-style booths around the park, and there was a completed postcard at the end that Disney mailed back to you at home (we got ours about a week ago).

100_0400.jpg

100_0388.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter