Discount Coming March 1

There was a link to a lit of historical dates that promotions were released. From whay I could tell (at least in 2011) Disney never let one promotion end without the next one starting. Since the current promotion must be booked by 2/28/2012, I am hoping to hear of something soon!!!

This is purely my opinion (with a ton of wishful thinking)

Found the link for reference - http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html

We booked under the kids stay and play free deal last year.This year my dd will be 10. Will she qualify for the discount if offered or will I have to pay for her?

I'm gonna dream big, and hope for the buy 4/get 3 free deal! ;)

Me too!!! We were able to book a deluxe resort the year that discount came out!! Well just hoping for something at this point!! Really want to stay onsite, but if the discount is not good enough we will be at Bonnet Creek.

In 2009, they had the best deal ever -- it was buy 4/get 3 nights free and free Park Tickets -- We stayed at AKL (3 of us) and had the meal deal for right around $2500.00! I want another deal like that!!!!!!! :love:

We booked under the kids stay and play free deal last year.This year my dd will be 10. Will she qualify for the discount if offered or will I have to pay for her?

She does NOT qualify if she's 10 - quite inconsistant with the Peter Pan message, Disney qualifies you as an adult at 10

Me too!!! We were able to book a deluxe resort the year that discount came out!! Well just hoping for something at this point!! Really want to stay onsite, but if the discount is not good enough we will be at Bonnet Creek.

Unless there is a good discount, it looks like we are staying at Bonnet Creek and doing the YES program.

That promo in 2009 was the best thing ever! Sister and I stayed at a value resort for that whole time and with 7 days of park tickets it was only $1200. A total steal in my opinion!

Disney mail:yay: oh it was a 30% off room rate for April:confused3 Im looking for Sept. Why would they send me April when I keep checking dates for Sept. and Dec.?

Disney mail:yay: oh it was a 30% off room rate for April:confused3 Im looking for Sept. Why would they send me April when I keep checking dates for Sept. and Dec.?

Just because it says April doesn't mean it is only for April. I had a PIN earlier this year for May, but it worked for the whole year.

Did the mail you got for April include April 8-13? I am still hoping for something for my week. So far its blacked out.

Did the mail you got for April include April 8-13? I am still hoping for something for my week. So far its blacked out.

Ditto this question. Waiting for them to lift blackout due to all the empty rooms during Easter this year....

When I booked in January he CM said offers come out quarterly.

I was told the same thing by the CM I spoke with earlier in the month. He was very friendly and told me to be sure to keep checking because he, "knew for a fact that more would be out."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!