~~~ Discount codes for Dolphin Discovery in Cozumel!

loveysbydesign

I can pinch a penny so hard you can hear it scream
Dolphin Discovery is offering a great price right now for Cozumel...got this in my email as a 4 day sale on June 12th!

BIG OFFER!!! Just for 4 days‏
http://www.dolphindiscovery.com

This is a once in a lifetime opportunity as we have the BEST DEAL EVER in our website for the whole world!. We have Royal Swim Program at $74.90 dlls & Swim Adventure Program at $49.90 dlls.

Promo Information:

To apply for BIG OFFER Countdown, enter the following code:
Internet Promotion Code for Royal Swim program: COUNTDOWNRS
Internet Promotion Code for Swim Adventure program: COUNTDOWNSA

Applies for the following locations:
Cozumel, Cancun-Isla Mujeres, Puerto Aventuras-Riviera Maya & Vallarta.
Applies for purchases made on June 4th, 2009 or while supplies last (swimming anytime until Dec 15h, 2009).
Your dolphin program must be scheduled at least 7 days in advance.
Maximum 8 people per reservation.
No refunds and cancellations.
Not transferable.
This promotion does not apply with other promotions, packages, products, discounts or services.

We are cruising on October 31 and are planning to do the royal swim while in Cozumel. I looked on the website and only saw a deal for 20% off. Has anyone gotten a better deal like the one posted above or is this the best. We are booking on our own and not through Disney.

Thanks, we are so looking forward to swimming with the dolphins and will be even happier if I can save some money at the same time

You can use the discount code posted above to get the deal price!

To apply for BIG OFFER Countdown, enter the following code:
Internet Promotion Code for Royal Swim program: COUNTDOWNRS
Internet Promotion Code for Swim Adventure program: COUNTDOWNSA

Maybe the code is expired now if too many people used it...it was sent out to everyone on their email list.

Sign up for their special emails on their website and that way you'll get an email with their next discount code!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter