Disboards not a secure website?

DISNEY1975

DIS Veteran
Why is Disboards no longer secure (2 days now)? I keep getting pop ups that things are being blocked and I keep hearing ADs trun in the background. Its only happening on this website. All other sites I go to are "secure". Is there a fix?

upload_2017-3-3_17-44-26.png

I also get the message like this

54c2a0bb7ce54963a4ace576c7f21c2f.jpg

This is happening to me today. I've tried it on my Mac, iPad and iPhone. It's happening on all 3.

Hey Disboards - you guy planning to renew your operating certificate from GoDaddy?
It expired March 13. My Mac is not a happy machine, this is causing me problems.
Could you please explain how you plan to proceed - renew or not?

Thank you

Our certificate is valid and the current certificate has been valid since January so not sure what you are seeing. It's possible one of the ads has an invalid cert and that's causing issues. If you get any more information when you get the error it would be helpful

I'm reasonably sure it's an ad. When I get a similar notification (using Win 10 & Chrome), if I close the tab with that thread and then reopen it, the error message disappears. My GUESS is that a user gets a different ad every time the thread is opened.

Just says this page is trying to load scripts from unauthenticated sources. The ADs keep running in the background and slowing sown my entire system. Is there a reason this is no longer a secure site? Never had this issue before and Ive been a coming here for years.

upload_2017-3-19_21-13-46.png

upload_2017-3-19_21-12-51.png

Our certificate is valid and the current certificate has been valid since January so not sure what you are seeing. It's possible one of the ads has an invalid cert and that's causing issues. If you get any more information when you get the error it would be helpful
Here is one of the problem ads:

https://gcdn.2mdn.net/videoplayback...089424A618C53E98D93CF2C/key/ck2/file/file.mp4

Every time it comes up, my screen scrolls to the very bottom of the screen to where the ad appears and I cannot scroll away from it. I have to reload the page and hope that Google decides to give me another ad. The above ad is always one of the 3 displayed when I have the problem.

Windows 8.1 and the certificate is saying it GoDaddy.
This has been happening for several days now.

upload_2017-3-22_11-0-41.png

Last edited:
It may be happened because website is not secure, you can check SSL status at browser address bar. If website is running with HTTPS then website is secure.

security certificate alert.JPG security certificate alert2.JPG

I've been getting this for a while now...no matter which option I choose it just keeps popping up and really interfering with browsing the forums...security certificate alert.JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!